FP2 new USB-C bottom module new batch [SORRY, ordering closed]

I am currently making a list of potential buyers of USB-C bottom modules for the next batch.
I have already a quite long list but I want to order as many modules as possible due to shipping costs.
If you are interested in buying one, please leave a short post containing the quantity you want to order, both for the module and the case.

I want to keep this thread for just orders so if you have any questions you can PM me or ask them in one of the other threads so that others can also learn from that.

EDIT: If I liked your comment then I saw it and put it on the list, I don’t want to reply as I want to keep this thread for just the preorders.
Before ordering anything I will send everyone a PM for confirmation.

The price for a module will be 15€ as usual and a case will cost 20€ though I might change it down if the quantity goes up even more.

EDIT: As I have noticed a lot of new users posting, before ordering please read the other threads on this module.

IMPORTANT: I have noticed many new users ordering this module:
Please understand, this is not a finished product in the way the original module is.
With this module you’ll have to take apart the old module and transfer the speaker and vibration motor, no soldering is required.
You’ll also need a the new case or you’ll have to carve out the old case to accommodate the USB-C port. If you want to print the case yourself, I will provide the files.
If you have already ordered and are now unsure if this module is for you, don’t worry, I will contact each one on my list with a document stating the details of this new module and the purchase and I won’t order anything until I have confirmation so that your order can be retracted up until this point.

36 Likes

Hej Leo,

• 2 modules
  • 2 cases

for Berlin heaven, thank you very much!

2 Likes

Hey Leo,
Hundred thanks first!
And for Nantes heaven, 2 modules and 2 cases please.

3 Likes

Hi Leo,

I would like to order
2 modules
2 cases

for Tilburg heaven.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Hi,

thank you very much, I would like to have

• 1 Bottom Module for FP2
  • 1 Case for FP2

Best,
Paul

1 Like

Hi, I am interested in

• 1 module and
  • 1 case
1 Like

FP2 bottom module here!

1 Like

Hi Leo I have already ordered 2 from you and they work flawlessly. I would like to have 2 extra more so please count me in ! No case for me as i prefer to adapt the original case and slighlty enlarge the whole for the usbc plug to fit. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Hi Leo, please set me on your list for
2 USB-C bottom modules
1 Case
thx a lot

1 Like

Hello,

just so I understand it correctly: your new bottom module comes with a microphone, correct? It just needs the motor and speaker from the old bottom module in order to be fully functional?

In that case, I am also highly interested in one of your bottom modules, as my microphone is broken like so many others… I am Berlin based as well.

Thank you very much!
F

4 Likes

Amazing! I’ll take two bottom modules and a case.

3 Likes

Hi Leo, great offer! I would like to buy

• 1 x bottom module
  • 1 x case

please. Am in UK, don’t know if that makes it difficult with customs etc?

Thanks
Guy

2 Likes

Wow, goes of like hot socks! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Hi Leo,

I’m interested in

• 2 x bottom module
  • 2 x case

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Leo,

i will go for

• 2x bottom module

Thanks

1 Like

I’m also interested in 1 bottom module and 1 case. I live near Rennes, in France.

1 Like

Hej Leo,

incredible work!

I’d like to order 2 modules and 1 case.

Would be directed to Hamburg.

Thanks in advance!

Jan

3 Likes

1x bottom modul

Thanks for keeping the FP2 alive!

5 Likes

Hi @Leo_TheCrafter