[SOLD]Fully Working Fairphone 2 + spare parts, including bottom module

EDIT
As said in the title, the set has been bought.
I keep the message for archive purposes.

Hello,

Due to recent needs for NFC connectivity and better performances for specific applications, I chose to buy the latest Fairphone 4 to replace my beloved FP2.
As a result, I sell my FP2 here as I think it can still be helpful, as a whole or for spare parts.

The phone is fully functional and has the following highlights:

• USB-C bottom module by Leo & home-made 3D printed case allowing the USB-C plug (december 2021)
  • Very recent 8MP camera module (june 2021)
  • Recent battery (august 2020)
  • Original box

In the spare parts, you will get :

• An almost new original bottom module (bought on april 2021, used for 8 months before receiving the USB-C module). It worked flawlessly when I changed the module.
  • 1 x blue case
  • 1 x turquoise case
  • 1 x cracked translucent case
  • 2 x brand new Disguard anti-reflective screen protections

Please note you won’t get any cable or charger as I still use them.

I took good care of this phone and I don’t think it felt more than 3 times in its entire life.
The home-printed case for USB-C module is not perfect as I already told in this topic; Some part of the case had some tears, so if you prefer, I can install original bottom module & case and provide the spare USB-C module & printed case aside.

The screen has no scratch, software has been updated to latest version and I don’t have any issue to report. Of course, FP2 can be slow if you got too many software running but that is not specific to my phone.
I cleaned and factory reset the phone, so it is ready to use.

For the whole set, I think a 50€ price is more than honest. Of course, buyer have to add postage fees (about 5-7€ for standard shipping).
I accept Paypal or direct bank transfer and I can send the whole package within European Union.

I checked on the dangerous material aerial postal sending European rules regarding the battery. As the battery is embedded in the device and the package contains less than 4 batteries that are less than 100 W/h power, it seems the sending can be made without any warning on the box as long as the package is fully protected, which of course will be the case.

1 Like

Oops, I forgot to include a picture of the set…

1 Like

Hello!

I could give your phone a new home. :wink:

How would you like to proceed?

1 Like

Hello DavidFF,
I already got a first person interested by PM.
I will keep you informed if we proceed, else you will be the next in line!

2 Likes

Hello,
Sorry but this offer is no longer available as one buyer has been the quickest to answer.
Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like