if you have encrypted your device, you can try out this twrp here:
- default password encryption (that means you have no startup pin or pwd) does not work out-of-box. It fails to decrypt and prompts for password. For password then type: “default_password” (without quotes ).
- changes in source code to make it work: https://review.lineageos.org/q/topic:%22FP2-decrypt-twrp%22 + vdc timeout increase https://github.com/LineageOS/android_system_vold/blob/lineage-15.1/vdc.cpp#L43 (from 20 to 30 * 1000)
To be tested:
- Does upgrade still work with Lineage Updater?
- Decrypt data partition (see above work-around for devices without startup pin/pwd) from Lineage 15.1 + Lineage 16.0
- Decrypt with pin, pwd, pattern