Our latest software update for Fairphone 3 and Fairphone 3+ users is now available.
Software Version: 3.A.0129.20210805
Security Patch Level: 5th of August, 2021
List of changes:
- Fixed an issue that was causing some apps to crash or stop responding when used in Work profiles.
- Fixed a rare issue that was causing, under certain conditions, a network limitation message to pop up constantly.
- Fixed rare minor issues that were causing, under certain circumstances, the camera app to stop responding.
- The minimum brightness value for the display backlight has been reduced.
- The network compatibility for several carriers has been enhanced.
Together with our partners, we test the software before its release, and in some instances where a software update might result in some problems for users on a specific network or in a specific country, we prefer to delay the software release for that specific customer base and fix all the potential issues before making the software available to everyone.
That means that depending on your network provider, some Fairphone 3 and 3+ users may receive this update later. Once the update is available you’ll receive a push notification to automatically update.
We can now confirm that our next software update will be released early November. This update will include a fix for the Caller ID issue and we’ll reverse the recent changes made to Adaptive Brightness.