Answering The call

Why I need open The screen code before I am able answer the call?

Your profile says Fairphone 3, this topic is in Help - FP1.
Which phone is this about?

Fp3 ,…,:v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

(Recategorised.)

Which OS and version are you running?
There could be something in the direction of Phone App notifications or notifications on the lock screen I think, but I’m not finding anything specific at the moment. Let’s wait until we know your OS, since I’m not running Fairphone OS currently.

Hi I have noticed something similar since the last update. Is this a new issue and is it coincident with the latest update 0129
Settings > About phone > Scroll to bottom ~ Build number

This call answer problem has been since I got the phone 2 years ago. Now after last update fingerprint sensor has also stop working. Version is 8901.3.A.0129.20210805 but I don’t know what is OS

The OS is the default Fairphone version of Android 10.

The finger print sensor failure hasn’t been reported before so it may be coincidental and otherwise unrelated to the update, but if you think it is you may like to post your findings on the ‘semi official’ topic.

What happens if you temporarily remove the code and call yourself? And then when readding the code again?

Thanks ! It helps,:v::v::v::v::v::v::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::bread::bread::+1:

1 Like

Nice to learn this! Do I understand your problem is solved?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.