Why not, i use nova too und i am not sure because at first after the upgrade process i saw that button for screenshots - it worked (but not with long screenshots), the key-kombo works - with that possibility to do “scrolling” Screenshots.
Maybe i try this too this weekend ( reinstall nova launcher ) to test this and report this behaviour to the nova developer.
Mine has already been defective (or, let’s just say “eccentric”…) on A11: It never showed anything from my calendar (yes, checked settings), and weather shows sometimes, but the next time I unlock the phone it has disappeared again, for no obvious reason. The only thing consistently showing is the date, which is quite useless. A pity you can’t remove that useless widget altogether.
I don’t have A12 yes, so that’s just extra-wild guesses, but somebody said the search bar is on top now? Where the Glance widget used to be? Maybe now the Glance widget and the search bar fight for that real estate, and you get to see the winner till the next round?
Yes, it seems like that’s the case. And I doubt that this behavior is intentional. Additionally, if I manually add the At a Glance widget on another screen, it works just fine (including weather, events, etc.) It’s just this non-removable one that is buggy.
Google “At a Glance” Widget
– Shows After Reboot the Google Searchbar
– After a while the glance widget is without Weather and calender function Uppercase Post
– Install an other launcher or deactivate the Google App
Bluetooth Audio Bug with Qualcomm HD Audio aptx
– FP Employee acceptet the Bug Yasen_Tomov Post
– Workaround, disable the HD Audio Aptx function under the BT headphone settings
– Fix comes
Quickstep Launcher Bugs
– Wrong colour and bad contrast in the App Drawer Spongebob Post
– Workaround, install an other launcher at the moment
– Missing alarm clock icon
– Missing ring sound mode icon (vibration, silent) SantE Post
Missing Features in Android 12:
One hand mode
“Material You” colour function
– Support for Material You is in Work Yasen_Tomov Post
– For Information, its not a AOSP 12 Feature!
The A12 update still didn’t come up to my phone (even with manual search), however, i recieved the security patch of Jan 5 just a few minutes ago.
Anybody else? Does it mean i’m part of the people that won’t get A12 soon?