Since Tuesday I’m having the same Problem with my phone.
So far all my attempts to fix the problem were without success
Here is what I’ve tried:
- I Got in touch with support - they think it must be the Core Module and it should be replaced. A new display module would stop working as well after about one month. As warranty is expired I would have to pay about 380€ for the repair.
- I tried Cleaning the display connector
- I disassembled the phone into its modules and wiped all connectors with a dry cotton tissue - this helped for a few minutes
- I used contact spray (different brand than @letrollpoilu) - this also helped for a little wile
- I inserting multiple layers of insulating tape on the metal framing on the opposite site of the PCB to create some pressure onto the contacts. This seems to work a little but I noticed that too much pressure starts to bend the connector. So at the moment I am trying to find out the right amount of layers. But this is a very slow process as I need to unscrew all modules and reassemble the phone for every try. So I would be curious how you used the cardboard @letrollpoilu ?
- One more thing I want to give a try: Test with a new display module. @Stefan is so kind to offer me this possibility this week.
Well, now I will give the tape a new try …