Let’s gather our experiences in this thread.
Get the image and see an updated list of known issues here:
I came from Open OS 17.04, wiped data and installed the file via TWRP. Installation worked smooth without any problems.
Then I installed Titanium Backup and restored many of my apps & data. I had to move my TB data from the external SD card to internal memory as TB can’t access external storage.
So here are my experiences so far:
- Root is available in Developer Settings!
- XPosed Framework is not available
- Most functions I needed XPosed Modules like Gravity Box or XPrivacy for before are now available by default!
- There is no notification icon for a second empty SIM slot!
- haven’t yet found any major functions or important apps that don’t work.