Main Issues (Reboots, Speech gaps, Missing noise output, Back cover) | Support

As it appears to me that I have issues with my FP3 which a lot of people share, I will state them here and update it regularly according to the info from the customer support.

Answers provided below are from FP’s customer support (July 15, 2020)

• September 16, 2020: Support has no update.)
  • September 22, 2020: Some update on Nr. 1 and Nr. 3
  • October 3, 2020: Update on Nr. 3

1. Random reboots during calls
Answer:

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your reboots during calls.

Currently we are investigating this problem. To help us further, if not specified already, please provide the following information:

1. Network provider(s)
  2. In which country are you experiencing this issue?
  3. Frequency of the issue. How often does it happen? Once a day, once a week, every phone call, etc.
  4. Does it seem connected to the use of any particular app? Only during regular phone calls, only during WhatsApp calls, only if the Maps app is open in the background, etc.

In this way we will be able to log your issue with all the information and then forward them to our product team.

Please allow us a reasonable amount of time to investigate this.
If additional details are necessary we might come back to you soon for further communication.

New: We still do not have an update on this, and no timeline. We are currently investigating the root of this issue. Unfortunately, at the moment there is nothing we can do to solve it. Please allow us a reasonable amount of time to investigate this. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.