Ok, thank you very much for your answer!
“Build server is online again!”
“We build in the order specified in https://github.com/LineageOS/hudson/…-build-targets”
… Right now the most current build from today is for d801 … 8 nightly devices to go until building FP2, if I read that right.
Find7 is done, too. So FP2 should be next
via Updater, I get an installation error…
does that happen to anyone else, too?
I never use the Updater.
Installed it now manually.
If I remember correctly there was a problem with the updater in the beginning but should be solved with this update…
Update showed up in the updater app. I have downloaded it and tried to install it, but got an error, just like you.
So I restarted the phone in recovery and installed it manually (data/LineageOS updates). Everything seems to work so far.
I did the updgrade to last version of LOS16+microg:
microg version 0.2.7.17455
When I check the Self-check version of the microG Setting im missing the 2nd and 3rd check box of the signature spoofing, also the "play Service (GmsCore) has correct signature and the first one of the UnifiedNIp.
Is this happening to someone else or is something wrong with my installation?
Lineage OS 16.0 issues and questions
I updated via updater and get an error.
Then I tried to install it manually just like @chrisse and I’m stucked in a boot loop now…
Although I’m a little confused…
Form TWRP I wipe:
- Dalvik / ART Cache
- Internal Storage
then I flash the lineageOS-16.0-20190604…zip and reboot and I find my system as I left it before the bootloop (more or less).
So I’m a little puzzled because I thought that wiping all I wiped there would be no app and no data surviving… Am I wrong?
do you have a link for lenage micro g 16?
Encrypted phone (LineageOS 16.0 encryption, unchanged)
addonsu-16.0-arm-signed.zip (for Root access, unchanged)
Update Installed via TWRP 3.3.1-0 (Releases), which seems to have trouble with encryption in general.
But custom TWRP 3.2.3 couldn’t install the new modem.zip.
- Security patch level:
up to date (Settings - Security & location - Trust)
2019-05-05 (adb shell getprop ro.build.version.security_patch)
- Vendor security patch level:
out of date (Settings - Security & location - Trust)
2018-04-01 (adb shell getprop ro.lineage.build.vendor_security_patch)
- Security patch level:
The following things work for me so far:
- call / be called
- send SMS / receive SMS
- internet via WiFi
- internet via mobile network
- main camera (new module) works correctly with Open Camera, stock camera App not checked, didn’t operate the flash correctly last time I checked.
- main camera (new module) video recording
- selfie camera (new module)
- selfie camera (new module) video recording with stock camera App not checked, worked correctly last time I checked, Open Camera records only black if surrounding light is too dark or changes into too dark while you move.
- USB connection to PC / MTP
- alarm (no alarm sounding with volume set too low.)
- MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.11
- Root access (Settings - System - Advanced - Developer options - Root access)
- USB OTG
- WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth (data connection, music playback … pairings survived the update)
- FM radio
- weather (Yorecast with my own OpenWeatherMap API Key, Weather Widget)
For reporting bugs see the bottom of this page.
A post was merged into an existing topic: Lineage-16.0 (Android Pie) Nightly
hey guys, I might try /e/ . therefor I would like to know whether microg is part of the data partition that I backup with TWRP? Or are there just apps? Would like to try a clean install of /e/ but recover data partition. you think that could work?