šŸ‘¼ The Fairphone Angels Program (Local support by community members) - Offers and questions

Hey Luca, thatā€™s cool, thanks for volunteering! :slight_smile: @Volker or me will take care of your onboarding as an Angel as soon as we can! :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks you also from my side for joining the Angels group!
Iā€™ve added you to the group, created a Milan ā€œheavenā€ and sent you a pm about next steps. Stay tuned. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Setup of ā€œHeavensā€ in ā€œRhein-Neckarā€ and ā€œMilanā€ has been finished (dots should appear very soon on the community map). So your ā€œonboardingā€ has been done, @pmn and @lucagiulio94 . Still in case of any additional questions or doubts feel free to ask your fellow angels for advice. :angel:

4 Likes

Hi! My name is Valentina, I am italian but I live in Sweden.
I would like to become an Angel from Stockholm. Anyone that can help? :smiley:
I see there is no Fairphone Angel in the city yet!

8 Likes

Hello Valentina,
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your offer!
Iā€™ll contact you in a pm as soon as possible regarding your request!
EDIT: Iā€™ve created your Stockholm Angels group, have added you to the Angels group and sent you a pm with further information.

5 Likes

Germany, Franken, Raum Bamberg/Forchheim/Erlangen/NĆ¼rnberg

If you havenā€™t been contacted yet by PM, you might want to add a line or two about your Fairphone experience or interest or background. By the way, there used to be a short-lived Franken Community in this forum a few years back, but I think the main organizer moved to ā€¦ Bavaria :wink:

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I would like to join as an angel in WĆ¼rzburg, to support in questions of hard- and software (experience in parts and operating system replacement @ FP2) in the beautiful region of Franconia :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for your offer and welcome @TLeutritz as a new Fairphone Angel!
Iā€™ve added you to the according groups and started the ā€œonboarding processā€.
Iā€™ll keep you updated via pm.

2 Likes

The map link here is still broken: šŸ‘¼ The Fairphone Angels Program and Map (Local support by community members)

1 Like

ā€œStillā€? I think it wasnā€™t broken last Mondayā€¦

2 Likes

Apparently it was just a temporary issue (or a technical problem on my side). Visible for me now. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I can see the map, but in the contact list below it the buttons ā€œContact 1 Angelā€ donā€™t do anything (Firefox 109 on Windows)

3 Likes

Yes, Iā€™d noticed the same problem on Monday, but have not yet further analyzed itā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve just fixed it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I would like to become an angel and iā€™m in Montreal, Canada. I know fairphone is a european phone but there is still a good amount of people, like me, who loves the fairphone. So if itā€™s possible I would like to join. I know a good amount about the hardware and the software, Iā€™ve had a fp2 and now fp4, I know how to change the OS and currently looking into really learning about the hardware with this Physically add second sim
Thanks for the consideration

11 Likes

You are the second Angel in Canada then, great!:blush:

Just tagging @NGnius ā€¦

1 Like

Welcome! Really close to me too, maybe we should meet up at some point.

6 Likes

Really I donā€™t find any angel in north america on the map?

You have to zoom in on NA, since Iā€™m the only one. And if you still canā€™t find me, Iā€™m in Ottawa.

4 Likes