šŸ‘¼ The Fairphone Angels Program (Local support by community members) - Offers and questions

There is already a general Finland Topic which is linked in the addressbook as well, maybe we should open this?

@Alex.A you might want to correct the addressbook as its currently Finland France and again Finland?

2 Likes

Thanks @yvmuell, corrected.
Indeed the finnish topic is here :slight_smile:

Seems I donā€™t know my alphabetā€¦ :innocent:

1 Like

Terve,
KƤyn vƤlillƤ HelsingissƤ toimistolla, niin ilmoittele kun olet maisemissa, niin kƤydƤƤn kahvilla.
ItsellƤni on tƤllƤ hetkellƤ kokemusta ainoastaan fp4:sta, joten neuvoja kyllƤ tarvitaan.

Terveisin,
Juhani

Hi everyone ! Iā€™d like to be a fairphone angel in Geneva, Switzerland :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi @Tomtom ,
thanks, thatā€™s great news! :+1:
Iā€™ll start your ā€œonboarding processā€ as soon as possible (but please be aware that it may still take some days until then).

2 Likes

OK thanks ! No worries thereā€™s no hurry :blush:

3 Likes

Hey there, welcome as a Fairphone Angel! :slight_smile: Iā€™ll take care of your onboarding, you should soon receive a message from me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As requested Iā€™ve now

• added you to Paris group and removed you from Montpellier group
  • updated data source (closed down Montpellier heaven) for Angels list and homepage (should be visible within about 1h)

Have a nice time in Paris!

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Suso @susobaco and I would like to offer myself as a #fairphoneangel in the area of Tarragona, Spain. I have a fairphone 2 and a 3.
I donā€™t know if I need to provide any other information.
Salud!

7 Likes

Hi @susobaco ,
thanks for offering to help as a Fairphone angel! :+1:
Iā€™ll contact you in a pm soon.

EDIT: ā€œOnboardingā€ has been done and Tarragona is now visible on the Angels Map. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,
Iā€™d like to offer myself as a #fairphoneangel in Ghent, Belgium.
I have a FP3 and have had it opened up to swap the USB port (successfully rescuing the phone :wink: ) so repairs are not a mystery for me.

8 Likes

Moikka Juhani, olen HelsingissƤ seuraavat kaksi viikkoa. Olisi mukava nƤhdƤ jos sulla sattuu olemaan aikaa!

Hello @Dryhte,
Thank you very much for your offer! A heaven in Ghent is great news! Iā€™ll contact you in a pm asap.

Update: Iā€™ve added you to the angels group, created a Ghent ā€œheavenā€ and sent you a pm about next steps. Stay tuned. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, iā€™m wondering if nantes@fp is active because Iā€™ve written to the email address Iā€™ve found and still no answer. Do you know anything?

Hi dear Community.
Iā€™m already a longtime part of the Austrian Fairphoners and think itā€™s about time to also join the FP Angels program so can I ask to be on-boarded please and become official part of the Vienna branch?
Looking forward to hear from you, Lars

9 Likes

Sure, will be pretty easy since everything is already set up :slight_smile: Sending you a PM :wink:

2 Likes

Please keep in mind that all ā€œangelsā€ answering messages to the ā€œheavensā€ are volunteers, doing this during their free time. So they sometimes have more and sometimes less time to answerā€¦

7 Likes

Hi FP community,

Iā€™ve been following Fairphone for quite some time now and recently got my first FP! Been tinkering with Android phones and various notebooks (Thinkpads!) before and would gladly offer my help in the German Rhein-Neckar area.

Cheers

10 Likes

Thanks, thatā€™s great news! Iā€™ll add you to the Rhein-Neckar Angels group asap. Stay tunedā€¦

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m Luca and I would like to join the FP community as a Fairphone Angel! I could support from Milan, Italy!

9 Likes