Photo's What's app not possable, why?

My FairPhone is 2 months later updated to 5.1 r4275.1_FP2_GSM43_1.2.8, but I can’t sent photo’s any more with What’s App, can someone give me an solution? I use it for work…

Kind regards,

Peter

try to enable privacy impact again
settings -> sounds & notifications -> privacy impact

See here, here, here, here, here, here, here … (there are some more…) Well, you could have searched first :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if privacy impact is that useful right now – a lot of users seem to have issues with it. What’s the problem? Do they not understand? Are the default settings off? Or does it not signal enough that it is active in the background? I looked around in the forum and was not able to find the root cause. I think users disable it too quickly and this causes the problem in the end – this is not explained well anywhere, as far as I know.

[Article was flagged by unknown. I rewrote it. Contact me or re-flag again if you think there is still an issue. ]

@fp1_wo_sw_updates re-enabling privacy impact is the only way to avoid the misbehaving apps bug atm.

@12charge please use the search function next time (little magnifying-glass symbol in top right corner)

1 Like