Thanks to everyone who has applied
The text below is only for reference. Requests coming in after today will be rejected (manually or automatically).
Click to expand and see instructions
Hi Fairphone 3 owners!
Android 13 is coming, and we welcome some new testing volunteers
The signup process remains the same as last time. See below for details.
- The tester must daily drive the FP3(+).
- The tester accepts the risk of bumping into issues.
While we have been doing as much internal testing as we can to avoid major problems, releasing the software in the wild will likely dig up more bugs.
So be ready for a factory reset if the need arises.
Log into the forum.
New to the forum? Click here to sign up.
Find your username:
Access your profile summary
Look for the username at the top of the page
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- Forum username
- Short motivation
- Previous experience with testing and issue reporting
- Your country and network operator
- The IMEI1 of your device
- We will keep the email address open until the end of the month (April 2023), then we will close the application window.
Exception: if a lot of you apply, I might have to block the email address earlier than planned.
- We will then go through the list of candidates:
- We will give priority to candidates who have previous testing experience
- We want a geographically diverse pool of testers, so that we can cover as many operators as we can
- All things being equal, we will go for a “first-come, first-serve” approach
- We will report back to everyone who has applied.
This is just one of what I hope will be many rounds of beta signups. So if you don’t make it the first time around, don’t be sad