Bootloader Unlocking Code for Fairphone 3 not working

19 posts were split to a new topic: Problems with OEM unlock

Thanks! the fairphone website version never works for me FP3 but the other one does.

Iā€™m surprised that the guide doesnā€™t give the alternative right there as it is an known issue :thinking:

Hello Kollimatorn,
I agree it is surprising as many people will have the same issue, quite a waste of time for everyone, luckily if you have the time the forums work fairly well . Cheers.

Hello everyone.

I have (almost) the same problem as paul-antoine, Iā€™m trying to install /e/OS on my FP3 with the Easy Installer.

I am at the ā€œunlocking bootloader codeā€ step, and after getting the code at FP3 'verify code' generator (the Fairphone site dosenā€™t work for me to get the code), Iā€™m blocked with the same message ā€œProcessingā€¦ā€.

[Edit: The Fairphone site gaves me one finally, but it takes several time to show itā€¦ and still change nothing, same ā€œProcessingā€¦ā€ message]

I read all the topics, my phone is connected to internet by Wi-Fi but itā€™s still blocked for now.

Have you got any news about that problem, please ?
Thanks

Yea same problem here. I made a new post about it since it seems to be a slightly different problem.

2 Likes

Ok, I contacted the support about that, maybe they will have a solution.

1 Like

So I assume you also read this topicā€¦

ā€¦and it neither works this time?

Sorry, english is not my native language.
I meant, all the messages of this topic.

The topic you mentioned will not help me, because I can get a bootloader code, itā€™s just on my phone the process is not responding after the message ā€œProcessingā€¦ā€.
I tried, just for testing, random codes and it is the same message each time.

I will try again later during this week.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.