WiFi/mobile traffic arrows in status bar

Just sent the following to support.

When there is WiFi or mobile network traffic, 2 arrows appear in the status bar which push other icons to the side for a second. This is distracting and looks like an UI error. Please reserve space in the status bar for these arrows so the icons won’t move anymore, or add an option to disable these arrows. Thanks.

For context, this is the issue:

I’ll update this thread when I have a response.

7 Likes

Oh wait, it seems that the latest update fixed this already :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I was too eager to close this one. For some reason the arrows are back… :frowning:

Instead of having multiple topics its reopened and merged.

4 Likes

Yeah, this is really irritating and distracting - the motion keeps catching my eye.

1 Like

Is there a way to turn this off? It’s really annoying and this is the first I have seen this on an Android phone.

PS: I have been using an app called Super Status Bar, see: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tombayley.statusbar

It’s great, but there is no transparant Status Bar. The customization is amazing! Still would be better if we could do this natively/by default.

1 Like

Have you also reported this to FP support? They prioritize issues based on incoming tickets. If you want to have them prioritize this, it’s best to #contactsupport

Hi. Did you find a solution for this?

Unfortunately not. Android 12 will be released soon, no exact date though. Hopefully it will be fixed with that update. Best you can do is #contactsupport, they prioritize issues based on incoming tickets.

I hope the next version of Android will have this fixed or behind a setting somewhere. And I don’t understand what you want me to do. Contact support? Or create a ticket?

Contact support via a ticket :nerd_face:

@UPPERCASE Okay, will do when I have time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Kind of disappointing to see that this issue still isn’t fixed in Android 12…

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Wifi/Mobile traffic arrows