Vote for your favorite color - Fairphone 3 Cases!

FP3-Protective-Cover-Colors-ALL-GIF-1

Exciting news! We’ve got some stylish new protective covers coming soon. There’s only one thing left to do – we need to decide which colors to produce. The black protective cover is already in production, and we plan to make two more colors. Share your opinion and let us know which two you like best.

• Blue
  • Red
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Yellow
  • Pink
  • Frosty (Translucent)

0 voters

17 Likes

Wished I could have opted for three! I voted for blue and green, but as someone owning a coral red FP2 case let me tell everyone who hasn’t seen that one yet – it’s quite a looker! :+1:

@lorahaspels will these cases reach around the sides of the phone (like the bumper does) or are we just talking about back covers (like the one the FP3 already comes with) in different colours?

P.S.: I suspect it’s the former (reach-around case) because the graphic clearly shows hints of buttons on the right-hand side and a cut-out for an audio jack. :slight_smile: But some certainty won’t hurt. :angel:

5 Likes

Time for strategic voting, as orange isn’t gonna win anyway… :innocent:

3 Likes

Would love some translucent coloured options!

8 Likes

I had a red Fairphone 2 and would totally want a red FP3, too. Beaucse? Because it’s different!

6 Likes

Think pink people!! :princess:

8 Likes

Is there any chance of more colors added after the first batch is in production? Seems the ones i voted for are losing hard.

4 Likes

I think the problem is that red, yellow, pink and orange are cannibalizing each other :wink:

4 Likes

Maybe. I guess an alternative would be to buy the transparent one and paint it myself :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I would be very sad if Fairphone’s signature blue didn’t make it!

7 Likes

Nice options! I really like the translucent look though, because it really is different and makes people wonder, it’s a good conversation starter :slight_smile:

By the way, my phone’s back already lost some letters. Maybe you could produce new covers in a way so the Logo can stay readable for a long time? :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Fans of Biden, Buttig- err, I mean: red, yellow, orange and pink need to agree on one standard bearer to turn the vote around! :wink: Would be nice if there was a bright contrasting colour available.

2 Likes

Which do you mean, bright or dark blue?

oh my, no lila :frowning:

4 Likes

I previously suggested that a transluscent gold coloured case would be great for the Fairphone, so I suggest it here again! :smiley:

1. Transluscent to show off the internals
  2. Gold because of Fairtrade Gold.
  3. Because transluscent gold does work as a knock-your-socks-off wow-factor way to clothe a smartphone:

Please Fairphone?

Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

don’t miss the FROSTY/TRANSLUCENT option at the end of the list =)

2 Likes

Why not just all of those. :’(
A new color for FP2 would be awesome, too. Why not a green one for both?

3 Likes

Blue please please pleeeeaaasseee! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

The translucent look gives a glimpse of the “inside” of the phone; it makes people wonder what’s the meaning of that! Such a strategical way to start a conversation about this ethical smartphone, so yeah - don’t miss the frosty option!

2 Likes