Vote for your favorite color - Fairphone 3 Cases!

I"m love with the indigo blue of my Faiphone 2. this deep noble blue is magnificent. it has style and it stands out… I probably buy my next fairphone in about 3 years though. but I would really like to have this option. and I think that some more deep and dense colors are nice, they look fancy and stylish and I think can age well with time. and this feeling of style is imortant given the socialvalue the phone represents. contrary to my fairphone 1 I feel my fairphone 2 as having a more timeless and different design. And it stays pretty relevant in an environment that cares about image and esthetics. anyway, in my opinion there’s much more at play than what it seems with those cases.

3 Likes

In my opinion, the number of options is way too small. There are thousands of colours. I would prefer bluish grey, but it’s not in the list.

1 Like

Another thing: will the rubber bumpers be available as a spare part too?

4 Likes

I’m not sure I agree. Having too many options for things to buy is destroying our planet.

6 Likes

Sadly some letters on the back of my Fairphone 3 are gone too. Now it only says ON. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Edit: With the case the problem would be solved. I just hope it protects the screen as well as the bumper does due to its form.

I am boy (BLUE) and beekeeper (YELLOW) :wink:

2 Likes

please please please for the (female) fairphone fans… PINK!!! All other colors are sooooo normal and fairphone is not normal… IT’S MAGIC! I need this magic color!

5 Likes

Orange is the new black :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What I mean is: the number of options in this questionnaire. They plan to make two more colours, that’s fine.

2 Likes

To me it seems as if there will be a back cover + a bumper in the same color (which would be cool for fairswap :sunglasses:).

I have been waiting for this case!!! Any preorder options?
Dark blue would be cool. Black is showing in the GIF but does not seem an option.

Black is guaranteed.

1 Like

There is a black cover in the GIF-image but it seems to be no alternative when voting?
I have a dark blue cover on my Fairphone 2 which I like very much.
All the colors are too vague for my taste. I would like a more distinct color!!

Black case is coming anyway, so voting for it makes no sense.

3 Likes

Stupid question: Why is this a GIF? I want to look at all of these nice designs at the same time. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

gif

16 Likes

Any plans for bamboo covers? I think it would be very popular.

6 Likes

these colors are candy / baby like.
why aren’t some fully saturated and a little bit more serious colour choices avaliable?

2 Likes

If my dark blue FP2 cover breaks, I want a black one.

Well, the thread title says “cases” and the text says “protective covers” - so, I’m pretty sure, those do not replace the grey back cover, but will be rubber covers to put over it - no bumper needed.

I really appreciate the colors - but I’d prefer colored (translucent) back covers and bumpers - so you can combine different color combinations AND not make the phone any bulkier.

3 Likes