Support request not answered yet

Hi,

my request is now more than six weeks old and still no answer (#101129, from April 23rd). Is there any rule when or if requests are handled? @anon48893843 do you know the answer?

Greetings
Werner

My wait has not been as long as others but my ticket (107288) from 28th May has not had a response yet and I havenā€™t been able to even turn the phone on since a few days before that. I tried all suggestions on the forum with no success and my old phone is barely functional (which is why I bought a new one in the first place). I urgently need the phone fixing please. Please @anon48893843, could you help me.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Hey Roman, Iā€™m going to find out what is going on and make sure someone will get back to you!

Hey Werner, Iā€™m making sure you will receive an answer today! Greets, Michiel

Hey Sarah, weā€™ll get you a working phone as soon as possible! We are helping you out today. Thanks for your patience! Michiel

Hello,

I canā€™t use my Fairphone 2 for more than three weeks because of a mad touchscreen (a part of it on the right is no more sensitive and it acts like I was tapping on it, starting many apps). I think thatā€™s a hardware issue and that the screen is concerned.

I made a request 3 weeks ago (#106382) but have no response to date. I am disappointed and angry because my expensive phone is in a drawer for three weeks.

I have no other old phone to use (I change my phone only when the old one is no more usable). Will I really need to invest in a new phone ?

I know that you @anon48893843 do your bestā€¦ Ā« We believe that our responsibility doesnā€™t end with sales. Ā»

Have a nice day,
Nicolas

Hey Nico, you are very right, our responsibility goes beyond sales. Iā€™m making sure you will receive an answer from us today, thanks for your patience in the meantime.

1 Like

Hello,

Iā€™m sorry that you receive so many requests. I am in a difficult situation also. My Fairphone have process system problems. I canā€™t make calls, the pop up ā€œthe process system doesnā€™t answerā€ appears and the application turns off. The sound doesnā€™t work anymore also. I reset the phone many times. It worked the first time i had such problems but now, i canā€™t do anything. I went to a repair shop in order to know why it is happening but they canā€™t help me. They doesnā€™t know the phone.

I donā€™t have other usable phone so it is really a problem for me. My request is #108558.

Hope you @anon48893843 can help me soonā€¦

Have a nice afternoon,

Noƫlle.

1 Like

Hey Noelle, Iā€™m sorry to hear you have these problems with your phone! Weā€™re going to make sure you get a working phone as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience! Greets, Michiel

Hi @anon48893843 would you please be able to look into my support request #107692? Itā€™s over 2 weeks old now, with no response.

My FP1U has shows no sign of life (at all). Iā€™m just looking to find our if itā€™s covered under the warranty?

Thanks very much,

Josh

Iā€™ve been waiting 16 days now with no response addressing my issue.
ID# = 107541 Please help me @anon48893843.

Hey Josh, Iā€™ve just replied to your message. Our apologies for the late reply!

Hey, Iā€™m going to make sure we will answer you today! Sorry for the long wait.

Request number: #106955. @anon48893843

Hi @anon48893843, I contacted your support a month ago (#105282 and #108654), and Iā€™m still waiting for your response. Could you please respond, as my FP2 is completely unusable after just three weeks. Thanks.

Ann Kristin

I hope you have not opened three individual support tickets. In that case itā€™d be no wonder they are overwhelmed by the number of open support ticketsā€¦

2 Likes

I worked in IT for about four decades and including responsibility for product support department. I would gave been appalled at the thought that a customer would have to log a problem three times over the course of over three months and not even receive an acknowledgement.

I did not wait as long as some others, my support ticket #108237 is only two weeks old but I refuse to wait any longer, since my problem with the GPS-Module exists from January on, new FP Open OS 16.06. does not adress it and community mods refuse to list my problem for monitoring in common issues. Now Iā€™m done with patience. Someone should adress my issue right now!

Did you receive the automated response with a ticket number?
If not, it either never made it into their system or the response(s) went into spam.

Two weeks without a word from support. I need a replacement as my FP2 wonā€™t start anymore. Request #108907.