Support request not answered yet

Now I have waited for one week, not nearly as long as some other people in this thread.
But this is about the limit for me. The phone worked great for 3 days, but it has been dead since last monday.

Hey Micha! I donā€™t speak German, but I will ask a German colleague to get in touch with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Hey Ann, I just replied. Our apologies for the long waiting time! All the best, Michiel

Hey, sorry for not replying earlier! We will make sure to get you a good working device ASAP. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Hey, Iā€™ve seen that my colleague Sylvain has gotten in touch in the meantime. Let us know if you have further questions!

Hey, Iā€™ve asked a colleague to help out. So you wonā€™t have to wait much longer! Thanks for your patience.

Hi Alan, we have indeed happening what @Johannes was already expecting - I canā€™t find emails from you in our system. Can you create a new ticket and provide me with the ticket number? You should indeed receive a confirmation email from us with a request ID. Let me know if it doesnā€™t work!

I sent you a request the past 28th of June about my microphone not working. I think Iā€™ve patient enough but itĀ“s frustrating to have to use an earset for every single call. And annoying. I like the principles and motivation of your company, but I have a sad feeling of being treated as in any other company: quick answer for selling and slow one for costumer service. Phone calls to Holland are not for free and I think I (and everyone else in the same situation) deserve a better costumer service

Please post your support request number so someone from FP can get back at you.

Hey there!
I had nearly the same problem: Fairphone not working, it seems to be a hardware problem (Display). But there was still no answer by Fairphone support, already for weeks. I wanted to sent my Fairphone back so its checked out and the Fairphone team repairs it, but I didnĀ“t get an answer to the question how to do that. So do you know? Or can you help me, Michiel?
I have a lot of respect for your work and are proud to be a Fairphone owner, but at the moment my biggest problem is that I will be abroad soon and I need the Fairphone there for communication! At least I would need an answer to the question how long repairing may need and how to complain and send in my Fairphone.
Hoping for your answers soon.

Please also consider this advice.

My ticket number is #107264.

Obtener Outlook para Android

1 Like

My screen has become unusable, so Iā€™ve submitted a support request as per the directions on https://fairphone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201319713-My-Fairphone-is-broken-Can-you-repair-it-

That was 8 days ago. All I got was an automated email saying that you were busy delivering Fairphones. Thatā€™s good news of course, for you! Still, Iā€™d be much obliged if someone could have a look at support ticket # 110287. Thank you.

By the way, to get more openness: why donā€™t you publish your current queue length somewhere? Something like ā€˜We have 5,243 unanswered support tickets, the oldest being 6 weeks oldā€™. Or are things even worse. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also have some problems with my Fairphone 2.
Iā€™ve written to the support twice within the last 8 (!!!) weeks and never got an answer.
Actually this is an incredibly bad support service. Apart from other annoying issues I canā€™t fix myself, my phone keeps rebooting on its own like three to fifteen times a day.
My ticket numbers are #110399 and #102011. @anon48893843 could you help me?

Hey, my colleague Sylvain has gotten in touch with you in the meantime. Thanks for your patience, weā€™ll get you a working phone!

Hi, my colleague Sylvain has gotten in touch with you. Let us know if you have any more questions! Our apologies for replying so late.

Hey, I see that my colleague Sylvain has answered you by now. Thanks for your patience. Although the queue length publishing is a nice idea, Iā€™d rather focus our energy on solving tickets at the moment! :wink: greets!

Hey, Iā€™ve just sent you instructions on how to send your Fairphone to our repair center. All the info you will need is in there. And also to you, thank you for your patience!

Thanks, @anon48893843 ! :slight_smile: Iā€™ve created the repair request and will await the further instructions. :wink:

By the way, would it be possible for you to press the ā€˜approveā€™ button for my repair request a bit sooner than after 48 hours? (Iā€™m looking really angelic here!) Itā€™s just that Iā€™ll be away on holiday starting this Friday for a few weeks, so Iā€™d like to try scheduling the DHL pickup e.g. for Thursday.

Iā€™ve already received your approval, thx a lot! :smiley:

1 Like