Looking for bottom module FP2

I’m desperately looking for a bottom module for FP2 because the vibrator motor seems to have broken and works no more!

(Once you have found the product you were looking for, please add [FOUND] in front of the topic title or ask one of the #communitymoderators to do it for you)

I need it to be shipped in ITALY

Please, help me! I do not want to get rid of my FairPhone because it is no longer correctly working, I do really want to keep using it!!!

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

I think the vibration motor in the FP2 bottom module can be replaced with limited effort, but I cannot provide details other than iFixit’s teardown (Step 10, photo 2):

If you are lucky, you might even be close to one of Italy’s two Fairphone Angels:

Last but not least, I think it is very unusual to find a hardware defect in the vibration motor of the FP2. Have you checked it with Settings > System > Maintenance > Checkup ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.