FP4 - Pictures Gallery

In a good, old tradition, let’s start a topic to gather some pictures taken with the FP4 camera.

If you post your photos, please remember to include some details like which app, special modes/configs used if any, with or without editing/filter, etc.

I’ll start with the same motive with different apps and no editing done afterwards.

For the sake of completeness, here you can find the forum galleries for the previous models:

(seems like all images before post 33 of the FP1 gallery are actually broken :frowning: )

13 Likes

In a good, old tradition, let’s start a topic to gather some pictures taken with the FP4 camera.

If you post your photos, please remember to include some details like which app, special modes/configs used if any, with or without editing/filter, etc.

I’ll start with the same motive with different apps and no editing done afterwards.

For the sake of completeness, here you can find the forum galleries for the previous models:

(seems like all images before post 33 of the FP1 gallery are actually broken :frowning: )

12 Likes

I’ll happily add to that.Note that the last Photo is taken with the wide angle lens. None of the pictures have been edited. Everything #nofilter

(Hamburg, Fischauktionshalle; stock app)

(Hamburg, Landungsbrücken; stock app)

(Hamburg, Elbphilharmonie; stock app)

(Hannover, Christuskirche; stock app)

This work by t_aus_m is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

17 Likes

Do you use the stock cam app?

Yes, I do. Works perfectly fine for me.

1 Like

Very nice idea! :slight_smile:

I would love it if everyone would write whether the photos were taken with the stock camera app or with a Google Camera port (with a link to the GCam port used).

In the test of “derStandard” for example “GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.4” was used.

2 Likes

It this Rotterdam or somewhere else? The pictures look great by the way, surprised to see the camera performs so well at night!

1 Like

Welcome to the community forum.

At least the 3rd photo is Hamburg … elbphilharmonie at DuckDuckGo … the rest would fit Hamburg, too, and some labels here and there give it away.
The church is in Hanover (thanks, Google picture search).

2 Likes

100 points to you. Just added the rough locations to my post. Also added CC-BY-SA license, in case someone wants to use the pictures.

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Stock app, night mode

14 Likes

Shot in rain and darkness, normal mode, no editing

9 Likes

@Ingo
Welchen gcam port?
Mit oder ohne config file?

1 Like

I’ve edited the posts to include that information: Wichaya, no config file

4 Likes

Did you shoot the GCam-port in HDR mode?

I don’t know. I didn’t explicitly enable HDR mode, but maybe it’s on by default/gets enabled automatically under certain conditions?

1 Like

In this port HDR+ is enabled by default, but not HDR+ enhanced
Without any config loaded

3 Likes

Don’t know, but it looks like an HDR-shot. But as @AlphaElwedritsch pointed out, HDR seems to be enabled (although I don’t know the difference between HDR+ and HDR±enhanced).

1 Like

As i know, but no sure, HDR+e takes several pictures and calculates them to one, ends in bigger file size

1 Like

I think you’ll find HDR takes several picture and amalgamates them to give a final enhanced JPG output.

The difference with the plus is that is saves the RAW data as well as creating a JPG

2 Likes

Foreword: I don’t really know what I’m doing when it comes to photography, I just point the phone at something, touch the spot on the screen that I think is most important for that scene and hit the shutter button. So my examples are basically the bare minimum you can expect when not putting any effort into the quality of the result. :laughing:

Cloudy autumn day in Hamburg, no editing, just the defaults

15 Likes