[FOUND <3] Broken Microphone... Looking for FP2 bottom module! (Or a miracle?)

Hello… I am just one more person looking for a FP2 bottom module… (Or someone who can fix microphones? :thinking: )

I live in Austria, but I also have contacts in the UK and Germany who could forward me things to keep shipping costs low.

Fairphone forum… please do your magic! :star_struck:

PS: You don’t have to suggest repairing the microphone myself as I already had several unsuccessful attempts to fix the issue, f.e. like in the post below. ( I am actually glad the rest of the phone is still working after my first time handling a hot air gun…!! :laughing:)

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

I can’t promise any magic, but I might have a bottom module for you.

I’ve got an FP2 I bought some time ago for spare parts. It constantly crashes after running for a few minutes, but the microphone seems to be OK (tested with sound recorder). USB port is fine, too.

As I don’t need the spare parts any longer (switched to FP3+ when my main FP2 became unstable) I could send you the bottom module, if you’re interested.

3 Likes

Hi!
That would be great!! I will DM you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.