Fairphone 2 production and delivery thread

Maybe you didn’t get the mail about the cover shortage because your phone was shipped before covers went out and you’ll receive your phone soon. (The track and trace mail is known to arrive late often).
If you don’t get your phone or any email soon you should contact support.

Thank you! :smile: I hope you’re right.

1 Like

I ordered mine on Sept. 29., payment processed on Oct. 1. and it arrived monday. Cover: Black matte.
Tracking email was sent two days earlier on saturday.
Delivery number was 15978.

See @tphysm, delivery numbers still exist.

That’s obviously a delivery number from the crowdfunding period since it’s < 17418.

Edit: I don’t have one either, ordered and paid on 13th Oct.

1 Like

I didn’t precise that point. I never had a delivery numbers as i bought my phone in december, it never figured on any document. However, yesterday, i got a shipment number, only in the title of the notification mail (which wasn’t translated contrary to the message itself) : “Fairphone: Shipment # 7000010xx for Order # 7000021xx”.
Let’s imagine what it could signify : i was the 21xx th to order after crowfunding (it seems to be too little ?) and my shipment is the 10xx th after crowdfunding (seems more credible as crowdfunding shipment should have been finished at the beginning of this week), perhaps only from/to France, the “7” can be used for automatic translation of email and web interface.

For those waiting for their phone, what is the color of the cover you chose ? (mine : translucent blue)

Somewhere in this topic, FP has stated they don’t exit for phones bought after the crowdfunding :slightly_smiling:

Hi - still eagerly awaiting my FP2 - order date 17 October.

A bit surprising to see people who have ordered in Dec already receiving their phones.

It’s the same for me, I paid mine on October 21st and still no mail and status is “prepare batch”. I don’t mind waiting, I’m just afraid something is wrong with my order…

Same here, I guess (hope) it has something to do with the back cover availability?

I didn’t get a mail about the back cover though (and I have black matte) so don’t know what to think. But maybe that’s what it is, I hope so :slight_smile:

Hey…I ordered at the end of january and i got a delivery number (275xx). It was in my payment confirmation.

Last post I can see is from December! According to blog updates, all phones ordered in October would be shipped last week. However the status of my phone, ordered on 24 October, still says “prepare batch”. Should I be concerned?

My phone, ordered at the end of October, will be delivered in an hour, according to a mail I just received at work… I hope I can get a new delivery tomorrow, when I work at home! :slight_smile:

Still no sign whatsoever of my phone, which I ordered and paid for on October 2nd… :frowning:
No phone, no notification, no information… just nothing. This is really becoming annoying.

I wonder if it’s it maybe related to recipient’s location. I suppose folks in Central Europe might get the shipments faster than someone from, say, Finland. My wait from Oct 11 still continues too… It would have be nice to be able to at least track the shipment, though.

@borjan @anon90052001 @Douwe

@all This is a general response to my earlier message: Fairphone 2 production and delivery thread and a follow-up on Fairphone 2 production and delivery thread :

Order date: 2015-11-07. Delivered: 2016-02-16.

Today I have received my phone at my address :thumbsup: (however will not get to actually pick it up for another 2 days).

I’ve ordered a transparent cover, however received a blue-transparent cover ( :thumbsdown: I think). At this point, I’m not too fussy to bother to do an exchange of the covers - unless Fairphone is willing to send me a transparent cover, and I send the blue-transparent back :slight_smile: What are my options?

Thanks, and I’m looking forward to playing with it soon.

Same here, phone (black cover) ordered the 8th of october for a delivery in France, still in “prepare batch”. I did not receive any notification, i think there are problems with notifications and maybe with the delivery.

Wait and see … :slightly_smiling:

To complete my information: My FP2, Order Date: October 27, 2015 and order # 200048545, arrived at my home yesterday. About one hour before delivery, I first got an email from DPD, right afterwards I also got one from FairPhone.

Since I was not at home, I was lucky they delivered the package at a parce shop nearby that was still open when I came back from work.

So since yesterday, I’m a proud FP2-owner! :sunglasses:

Good luck for those who didn’t receive their phone yet, I really hope you can open your package soon!

1 Like

Great that you got yours! Then there’s still hope for the rest of us from October to get our phones this week :wink: And like @emaijala said, maybe it takes a bit longer for the phone to get to places like Finland (which is my destination) :slight_smile:

1 Like