Fairphone 2 production and delivery thread

I´ve received my phone this afternoon. i´ve got the notification after unwraping the phone :wink:
For all, who are still waiting:
Blue translucent, delivery number 2182.

It´s fantastic!

4 Likes

Got my pohne Blue translucent (Delivery Number 38XX) today. Recieved an Email this morning :smile:

4 Likes

Got the email yesterday evening (Delivery Number 35xx) blue translucent.
Delivery through DPD parcel service :-1:
today or tomorrow. Hope I will get it!

I have delivery number 15.XXX and now have expected delivery in February :frowning:. Is that so for everyone? And have status Pre-Ordered… I hate waiting.

“patience is a virtue” … but i’m with you on this, hate waiting too.

My status is “pre ordered”. When did you order your phone? and where do you see expected delivery?

Dear Fairphone, @anon90052001 @Douwe

I’ve created a support ticket 6 days ago and would love to receive any response. Tweeted https://twitter.com/csarven/status/686828682187517952 and no response. PMed @anon90052001 regarding my ticket… but was suggested that the response time will take a few days. Hmm? :smile:

Some info for everyone that’s still “patiently” waiting :wink:

• Product number: 1FP21FPHN05-02A
  • Order number: 2000492XX
  • Order date: 2015-11-07
  • Shipment location: Switzerland
  • Shipment method: DPD
  • Order status: Pre-ordered
  • Cover type: Transparent

Since I’ve ordered, I have not received any further notification about the order or shipment.

You need to look for the “delivery number”. The order number doesn’t tell you when to expect your phone.

1 Like

Hi everybody,

We will be sending a newsletter to all owners by the end of today with more news on the delivery status. Thanks for your patience!

CC @csarven, @Ari, @Friek

4 Likes

Where can I locate the “delivery number”? I haven’t received a notice on that, nor can find it under my account.

When did you buy your phone?

Other people said that they received an email with the delivery number. Have you checked your spam folder (also in the webmail page)?

I received my order no. with the email that sent the receipt (so right after I ordered & paid the phone, in July).

I haven’t received a delivery number via email to the best of my knowledge. I have received other emails from Fairphone which were not caught by the spam filters. (And, yes, checked the folders)

Yes, I have an order and an invoice number obviously, however, no delivery number as suggested by @stefan et al.

In the email I got my receipt with, above the addresses, there is a number (in a German mail it is “Liefernummer”, so I guess in English its delivery no., but nor sure how it was called in English). This no. should be less then 17500 (as this was the amount of preordered phones to my knowledge), and this no. refers to the order in which the phones are shipped.

Some information for people waiting “patiently” as I do:
I got the notification that my fp2 has been sent (deliverynumber 68xx) with blue translucent back cover

Well, I just saw you order date. If you ordered your phone in November it was after the kickstarting campaign, so I am not sure if you also got a delivery number.
However, Since there were over 15.000 phones sold till end of September, yours must be higher than 15.000 then. So I guess you still will have to wait.

3 Likes

Fair enough. However, I’m still trying to understand (as it was mentioned) if someone ordered in early January, they’d be able to get their phone at the end of Jan., if not early Feb. I suspect that, if that’s of any indicator, early November orders should be nearly delivered by now.

In my PDF invoice, above the addresses, I only have the invoice and order number :slight_smile:

Thanks. Looking forward to some tangible information :wink: