Fairphone 2 production and delivery thread

Yay!!! My FP will arrive today! I received the email notification this morning, but the phone was shipped in Friday
Soooo excited now!

5 Likes

Hoped wrongly … 5185 the counter today shows. So if they want to ship 17418 phones until end of Jan they would have to ship 612 phones per day, a rate, which they are far off at the moment…
So I personally will not hope for my phone in Jan … :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, my Fairphone arrived :yum:

6 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

is it of any importance with which number the order # starts?

as mine is 300030136 (so 3 as first digit) but as read above new orders start with 2.

just curious :wink:

Congratulations @Lidwien

1 Like

Does anybody know if all the delayed fp are shipped already(@anon90052001 )? Didn’t get any notification about my fp…

1 Like

I did get my Fairphone (blue mate) today.

The email notification arrived one hour before the phone arrived.

Order No was 2846…

I can’t wait to get home.

4 Likes

@timbuktu Where do you live?

@morda008 Germany

1 Like

Same here, order number 2878, blue matte:)

4 Likes

So maybe mine are at home when i’m back from work:)

@timbuktu & @huskers do you guys have an paket.de account and saw your package before it arrived?

Getting kinda impatiend :grinning:

I got the notification by Fairphone this morning, no account needed for tracking. Once you have the tracking code you can simply enter it online or into the DHL Paket app.:wink:

1 Like

Hi, This morning I received the notification. Now, it´s time to wait :slight_smile: thanks

2 Likes

New update on the blog for 11 January.

We’re optimistic the phone per day amount will be higher as we move forward. The support/comms team is working with the operations team to have a better outlook of phones shipped per day to communicate to you all, and how this relates to purchase date so people can anticipate when they will get their phones.

People are referring to the delivery number. I think you are referring to the order number. We are trying to communicate more information in an owners’ newsletter about when you should expect your phone, in regards to your purchase date and the number of phones shipped.

I don’t know for sure if all phones with blue cases are shipped to catch up with their other back cover color counterparts, but the shipment should be stabilizing to match the order of your purchase date soon. Blue matte covers were shipping on Friday, so today and tomorrow they should really be leveling out.

2 Likes

With 5185 Fairphones shipped, mine is very late. Order number 2338 (the 18th of July), blue translucent cover. My shop page status still says ‘prepare batch’ (the default wording for ‘there’s no phone packaged for you yet’).

Mine arrived today, blue translucent, Destination: Switzerland.

3 Likes

Good luck! I hope it works out

For my Order 2828 (20th July) blue translucent cover I got an hour ago the notification by mail from fairphone and the shop page status is “complete”.

2 Likes