All kind of spare parts for FP3 🇨🇭

Update 27/04/2024:

GrĂĽezi / Bonjour Ă  tous et Ă  toutes
As I experienced a sudden death with my Fairphone 3, I am now selling almost everything as spare parts. I got it checked and it was a short circuit in the memory card - I will buy a FP5 now as I don’t want to invest a lot into a new core module. Everything else worked very well before, which made the death even more sudden…

Except the core module and the back cover which is broken as well as the bumper which has a lot of traces of use, I would sell everything if you’re interested - just propose a prize

I live in Bern, work in Fribourg and am often in Zurich - we could meet and safe shipping costs.

1 Like

Just in case: If you remove the two Torx T5 screws (different screwdriver than the others) from the core module, you can detach the motherboard from it – and also offer the “rear module”. This part is not available directly in the Fairphone Shop, but only from the Repair Service in France: https://support.fairphone.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035880131-Fairphone-3-Repair-price-list-and-FAQ-Cordon So people might be really interested in this, too.

6 Likes

yes, sure I would also sell the rear module :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry for being offtopic, but did you recognise the words on the newspaper? “(s)elbst zerlegt” which means “I disassembled it on my own”. :smiley:
zerlegt

5 Likes

Maybe this is interesting for you @PackElend

It was not my intention but still a great pun :joy: just wanted to show the date bc the phone cannot do that anymore…
however, the article is about the Spanish party podemos which disassemble itself at the moment. The article in German is not behind a paywall, if you’re interested: Spanien: Podemos – Aufstieg und Fall einer linken Hoffnung | WOZ Die Wochenzeitung

thx for letting @angels_zurich know about it. There has been some sudden death reports recently, knowing that there are spare parts to double check the remaining models could be helpful.

2 Likes

Hello t37,
I ruined my FP3 display today, can I buy yours ?

1 Like

Sudden death also the reason behind my post:

t37, you’re a star!
thank you so much!

7 Likes

glad it worked so well! It’s a pleasure to see it being used again and you having a working phone :raised_hands:

3 Likes

So, after selling the display module the following are still avaible:

• Rear module
  • Battery
  • Speaker Module
  • Bottom Module
  • Top Module
  • Camera Module (48 MP, upgraded it)
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The buttons were sold in the mean time as well…

1 Like

T37 Is that rear module still available? (I live in UK)
Ikarus57

Yes, it’s still available but of course mailing will cost a bit…

Hi T37

I would like to know how much you want for the FP3 Rear Module including postage to UK.

Will I be able to pay you through PayPal?

Thanks

Ikarus57

1 Like

Is the battery still available?? And, if so, do you know if is valid for an FP3+?. Thank you

yes the battery is still avaible
I should be completely mistaken, but I think it has always been the same battery for both models.
But perhaps you should quickly research here in the forum or on the fp page if you’re not sure