• Untermodul
  • Top Modul
  • Lautsprecher
  • Rückabdeckung
  • Kamera
  • Akku
  • Display

Preis verhandelbar.

Am liebsten persönliche Übergabe in Lörrach oder Basel. Evtl. auch Versand.

Jemand Interesse?

Hope it is OK to reply in English? I might be interested in the Display, if it is still available?

Hi SiljeK! Where are you based?

Hi!
I’m based in Norway.

Hi SiljeK! Sorry, Monday and Tuesday were very busy days. I am attaching a photo of the display and one of how I could send it (in the original Fairphone box). Apart from shipping costs, how much are you willing to pay for the display?

hi ich habe interessen an dem disply ist das noch zu haben

lg

Hi Kyla! Noch ist das Display bei mir. Wo wohnst du denn?

super ich nehme es ich wohne in hamburg

I am so sorry for my late reply. I have been travelling, and didn’t see any notification from the forum.
I am still interested! But it’s a little hard to tell from the photo if there are some small scratches in the glass, or if it it just reflections / dust. Does the module have any damages?

Best regards, Silje

Hi Silje,

I think it’s dust on the photos. Of course, it’s not a new display but if there are any small scratches, they are irrelevant. The module does not really have damages. It’s used but I have treated it with care.

Anyway: I have promised Kyla to send it to her. We have already agreed on the price and since she lives in Hamburg, that makes more sense I think. I hope that you can find an alternative soon - maybe within Norway?

Regards,
Til

Thanks for your reply. That sounds like a good solution for your spare part :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.