We're hanging up our phones and coming to you LIVE

I’ve checked 5 seconds ago and the date and time are still “May 11 at 4:36 PM” while it’s now May 15 17:47 or 5:47 PM Amsterdam time. I turned off the add blocker and privacy badger, refreshed and the issue remains.

2 Likes

You could have a look at about:config - privacy.resistFingerprinting for a possible cause … Firefox is showing the wrong time | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla Support … this needs to be set to false.

6 Likes

You could have a look at about:config - privacy.resistFingerprinting for a possible cause … Firefox is showing the wrong time | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla Support … this needs to be set to false.

Thank you your the tip! Here are the results.

I checked, this was already the case. For the sake of testing I disabled all suspected fingerprinters, nothing changed, Then I disabled all known fingerprinters as well and again nothing chainged. I still get this image. Note that the date and time remain May 11 at 4:36 pm while this screenshot was made at May 16 at around 13:15

Then I went to a private browser with “all known fingerprinters” enabled again. That’s when I got this screen that another Forum user got as well:

Cookies enabled and disabled had the same effect.

2 Likes

For me it works out of the box using firefox, also an acutal chat.

1 Like

Is this your personal internet connection or is it any company network? The latter ones may have very odd security measures which can lead to “interesting” effects…

1 Like

Personal connection on a personal laptop.

1 Like

Nevertheless, check if there are any issues when loading the page by pressing F12 in Firefox, then start the analysis and load the chat. A list of loaded items will appear and if any of them fails (or maybe resources from a specific server) then this might give a hint what’s wrong.

There is a whole lot that appears to go wrong. I’m going to need some time and a second set of eyes on this. I’ll report back when I now more, that can take a few days.

1 Like