Update 6.A.020.0 - Android 13 - Mobile Data not working after update

hi,
I just did update 6.A.020.0 and restarted my phone. Unfortunately my mobile data is not working.
I tried everything (restarted my phone, changed the APN etc).

In case that would matter, I’m based in Singapore.

Thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: :de: Probleme mit WLAN Verbindung

For me, mobile data only worked after second restart, weirdly enough.

1 Like

Same here, since update no data connection. Live in Belgium

1 Like

Try multiply restarts.

2 Likes

I hat a similar issue (yet not the same: my mobile data did not work after using a WiFi), after Airplane-Mode-Off-On Mobile data came back, and fiddling with die APN, or just another restart, or idk-what, may have fixed it.

Not sure if fiddling will help you, though, your descriptions sound more serious to me …

Yep! That did the trick. Hard to believe that it takes several reboots but now my data is back! Thx a bundle!

2 Likes

hello,
same here, after 3 reboots my data is finally back. Would be great to have some further explanation from the Fairphone team so we can understand better what happened…

2 Likes

Had the same problem with Tele2 (now known as Odido). After the second restart the Internet connection via mobile keeps working.

2 Likes

Same proleme here
i discovered that mobile data was enabled on both sim card
i disabled it on the main, reenabled it, it asked me something like “Do you want to use this sim for data” i said yes, and hourra !

i think the settings are f**ked up after the update
so disabling/reenabling data in the sim card helps.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mobile data tile no longer exists in latest update

Having the same problem here. Germany, Telekom network.
This is a problem I had after almost every single system update. Except once, when it just worked after update, as far as I can remember … and I guess it was the mayor update to Android 13.
Usually it started working after a reboot.
Not this time. Will try now multiple restarts.

Same here with odido. I had already tried a restart. Turning the simcard on and off for four times helped.

2 Likes

Toggle ‘use sim’ in settings/sims (twice) worked for me.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Mobile data problem - Android 13

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mobile data problem - Android 13

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.