After having my old phone for more than 6 years, I decided to buy a new one. I got the FP3 because of the ethical reasons. I knew that on a performance level it won’t compare with other phones, and that wasn’t a problem, but basic functionalities are not working correctly:
- Android Auto only works around 5% of the time (Android Auto Does Not Work)
- People can barely hear me when having a video call on WhatsApp or Messenger ([TEST] Low volume & echo with hands free & WhatsApp - #16 by Antoine)
- Fingerprint sensor doesn’t work around 40% of the time
- Sometimes it takes the phone couple of minutes before it can connect to my WiFi after turning it on
- Support is more less non-existence. They don’t answer at all. And when they do, they give generic answers
Sorry I needed to write this.