Touchscreen isn't responding anymore!

My phone FP1(U) is still working. I can receive calls but I cannot respond because nothing happens when I’m touching the screen.
I already tried the recovery mode …

Is there a solution or should I surrender and buy a new screen ?
Little precision : My phone didn’t took any kind of bath !

If your phone/screen is less than 2 years old and you didn’t let it fall on the ground or into water then you’ll probably get a new screen under warranty.
Simply do the #touchscreentest and attach the result to your support request. To get a reply fast post your request number here.

1 Like

In order to make a backup etc., you could connect a mouse to your FP1 via USB OTG cable.

Then you can controll your screen with the mouse pointer like you controll a PC. Left click = tap. So you can use all your programs more or less normally.

If also the buttons don’t work anymore, you can add software buttons, for example with this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appspot.app58us.backkey&hl=de3

I have the same sometimes and I take of the screen and replace it and than everything is fine. Also I try to remember to put my phone off regularly

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.