👼 The Fairphone Angels Program (Local support by community members) - Offers and questions

We have grown to over 30 Fairphone Heavens all over Europe (see #communitymap)! :smiley: At the moment there are roughly 40 Fairphone Angels in 10 different countries. :angel:

PS.: Two new countries, btw, :denmark: and :switzerland:! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Now I get why some people regard Austria as part of eastern Europe. Vienna is actually the most eastern FP heaven.

3 Likes

Hi @Stefan,
Would you add me as a FP Angel for the Leipzig region? :angel:
Many thanks. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Liebe @Juli_R, entschuldige, dass ich solange nicht geantwortet habe. War relativ beschäftigt in den letzten Tagen. :slight_smile: Ich werde das Aufnahmeverfahren sofort starten. :rocket: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hallo there,
how big is the angels community in and around Zürich?
I would like to support if further support is still needed but I run LineageOS, so I could not answer FP software related questions.

6 Likes

There is no limit of Angels in a Heaven. The more Angels there are, the less burden has each Angel.

So you can help with LineageOS-specific problems (or if someone wants to have a look onto Lineage OS).

3 Likes

So you can count me in :blush:

6 Likes

@Stefan : Hi there, I’ve tried to get in touch with the Munich Fairphone Angels but I keep getting a failed delivery notification on the munich@fairphone.community E-Mail. Is there any way to get in touch with them any other way?

1 Like

I can confirm. That e-mail address doesn’t work currently.

You can send @jayy or @JBap a PM.

I have counted and you are Fairphone Angel No. 49! :raised_hands: Who will be No. 50? :smiley:

@Ajdan Thank you for notifying me. Unfortunately we haven’t found a solution to this, but I hope @anon83519835 will find some time soon to fix the issue. :slight_smile:

Thanks, but I don’t think I have this option (yet)?

Now you can send PMs (I levelled you up).

1 Like

Hi all!

Just another quick report to Angels Community:
One of the FP1s we had in Basque Country is now in the hands of a basque FP1 owner that had problems with her old one.

She will wait for the FP3 to appear with this FP1.

By the way, once again, another “very interesting” woman highly involved in fostering Circular Economy in her city (Vitoria), and interesting links in our professional projects connected with Circular Economy “came” through our conversation in person this evening.

Moreover, we have identified an important industrial company decided to introduce Fairphone as their official smartphone for the workers in the company.

Step by step, we keep forward :wink:

Best regards to you all, and best wishes for the new year!

To be continued…

Iratxe

10 Likes

Hello!
I use the Fairphone 2 for exactly three years now.
I live in cologne and i think i can provide help for repairing, solving software problems (flashing, updating etc.).

Greetings!

6 Likes

Adding you right now. :slight_smile:

You are fast :smirk:

Munich should be fixed now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been informed that the Forres heaven no longer exists. :frowning:

I live in Leiden (NL), and I’ve used my FP2 since June 2018. I’m always happy to help people with their tech problems, I’m good with hardware as well as software - so I’d also like to become a Fairphone Angel. Can’t have too many, right?

3 Likes

So true! :smiley: It may take some time until I will add you because I still have that last project on the university and I’m also busy with other life things. :blush:

5 Likes