šŸ‘¼ The Fairphone Angels Program (Local support by community members) - Offers and questions

Thanks for the hint. I already contacted Juhani Virtanen, whom I ā€˜foundā€™ in the forum.

Hi to all.
Iā€™m a LineageOS user of a FP3+.
I have medium/high software competence.
Iā€™m working on a unofficial ARCore configuration for FP3+.
I live in Italy, in Trieste (north-est, near Slovenia).
Within the scope of my skills I can help other FairPhoners.
I have not much free time and I rarely can exit from my city, but except this I would like to help.
Add me to the angel project.
I speak Italian and an orrible english, NOT slovenian or croatian language.

6 Likes

Hi Paolo, Iā€™m the FP Angel in Florence. I received a copy of this message by email, I donā€™t know if itā€™s the system or you that wrote me.

Anyway, this forum thread is the right place to ask, just wait and someone will ā€œbless youā€ into an angel :grin:

Ciao,
Max

7 Likes

Thank you very much for your offer!
Iā€™ve added you to the angels group, created your ā€œheavenā€ and asked the admins to forward the according mail address to your ā€œheavenā€.
Iā€™ll come back here once this is done.

EDIT September-9: Sorry for the delayā€¦ ā€œOnboardingā€ has already been finished and the Trieste heaven is completely up-and-running.

3 Likes

How ist the onboarding process working?
At the Moment I am Beta Tester for the Software, but If possible I also want to attend the Angels Programm! My Destination ist next to Bamberg Germany.

4 Likes

One of the mods who can initiate this will be in touch, it can take a few days still

3 Likes

Thanks for offering your help as a Fairphone Angel! :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll be sending you a message with all the details for the onboarding process!

4 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m a French User of FP3 and FP3+, I can/want help people with FP and become a FP Angel if possible.
Iā€™m Living near La Crau city (83260) / France. I have some skill in installing and repears and I would like to promote FP.
Iā€™m speaking french, english (medium) and portugues (medium)
Best regards

7 Likes

Welcome to our Community :+1: An ā€œarchangelā€ will soon contact you and explain everything.

In the meantime, I see that La Crau is just around 12 kilometres from Toulon, perhaps you could think if ā€œyourā€ Angel location (Fairphone Angel ā€œheavenā€ name) could be set as Toulon? Just a suggestion, it is your decision. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right, I hesited, it cuold be Toulon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for offering help, will send you a message with the details tomorrow.

3 Likes

I received the test message ! :+1:

6 Likes

Great! Now we can add Toulon on the Angels map!

3 Likes

Itā€™s already on the FP homepage:

And the dot in the map should also appear within the next 4 hoursā€¦ :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank. Happy to join the Angles group !

7 Likes

Hello,

I would like to join as Fairphone Angel in Wiesbaden (Hessen). Would like to start with Support in community and and to see how the interest is growing here in Wiesbaden and surroundings.
I speak German, English, Czech and Slovak

I own a FP5 and that is my 1st FP :slight_smile:

Regards
Lukas

5 Likes

We will contact you asap the next days to initiate onboarding.

You want a Wiesbaden heaven, or would joining Rhein-Main be an option?

5 Likes

is both possible? Donā€™t know how many FP Users are in Wiesbaden and surroundings

1 Like

On a side note, if you are also interested in initiating meetups, I am always willing to give advice on that. Feel free to contact me if itā€™s on your mind.

6 Likes

We could create a second circle on Wiesbaden but make you join Rhein-Main, in the same way Rhein-Ruhr has two circles on the map over DĆ¼sseldorf and Kƶln, it would give visibility to Wiesbaden while not having two heavens very near one to another.
Of course as you wish in the end @lukasp!

7 Likes