šŸ‘¼ The Fairphone Angels Program (Local support by community members) - Offers and questions

hi, Iā€™d like to be added in the Brussels/Belgium Haven :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for your offer! Youā€™re now a member of the Brussels heaven! :innocent:

4 Likes

Hello!
I live in Madrid and IĀ“d like to become a fairphone angel.
There are no angels in the area, so maybe good to start somewhere.
My phone is an FP3+ and have a little experience with SW and HW in general, but not much specifically for phones or the FP.
I speak English, Spanish and German, and live very close to a metro station not too far from the center. I also own a Torx T5 screwdriver :slight_smile:
Best regards, Stefan

11 Likes

Hello Stefan and thanks for volunteering as an Angel in Madrid!
Iā€™ve now started the Angels onboarding process and will keep you informed about the status.
BR,
Volker

EDIT:
Iā€™ve now finished the Angels ā€œonboarding processā€, Madrid heaven mail is now reachable and listed in the angelsmap sites and the dot on the map should appear within the next 24 hours. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Juhani, Iā€™m in Finland for 3 months. Currently my FP3 has died. I would need assistance. So, if you are willing to help as a fairphone angel, I would very much appreciate.

To contact a Fairphone Angel, see the explanation here: šŸ‘¼ The Fairphone Angels Program and Map (Local support by community members)

1 Like

Thanks for the hint. I already contacted Juhani Virtanen, whom I ā€˜foundā€™ in the forum.

Hi to all.
Iā€™m a LineageOS user of a FP3+.
I have medium/high software competence.
Iā€™m working on a unofficial ARCore configuration for FP3+.
I live in Italy, in Trieste (north-est, near Slovenia).
Within the scope of my skills I can help other FairPhoners.
I have not much free time and I rarely can exit from my city, but except this I would like to help.
Add me to the angel project.
I speak Italian and an orrible english, NOT slovenian or croatian language.

6 Likes

Hi Paolo, Iā€™m the FP Angel in Florence. I received a copy of this message by email, I donā€™t know if itā€™s the system or you that wrote me.

Anyway, this forum thread is the right place to ask, just wait and someone will ā€œbless youā€ into an angel :grin:

Ciao,
Max

7 Likes

Thank you very much for your offer!
Iā€™ve added you to the angels group, created your ā€œheavenā€ and asked the admins to forward the according mail address to your ā€œheavenā€.
Iā€™ll come back here once this is done.

EDIT September-9: Sorry for the delayā€¦ ā€œOnboardingā€ has already been finished and the Trieste heaven is completely up-and-running.

3 Likes

How ist the onboarding process working?
At the Moment I am Beta Tester for the Software, but If possible I also want to attend the Angels Programm! My Destination ist next to Bamberg Germany.

4 Likes

One of the mods who can initiate this will be in touch, it can take a few days still

3 Likes

Thanks for offering your help as a Fairphone Angel! :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll be sending you a message with all the details for the onboarding process!

4 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m a French User of FP3 and FP3+, I can/want help people with FP and become a FP Angel if possible.
Iā€™m Living near La Crau city (83260) / France. I have some skill in installing and repears and I would like to promote FP.
Iā€™m speaking french, english (medium) and portugues (medium)
Best regards

7 Likes

Welcome to our Community :+1: An ā€œarchangelā€ will soon contact you and explain everything.

In the meantime, I see that La Crau is just around 12 kilometres from Toulon, perhaps you could think if ā€œyourā€ Angel location (Fairphone Angel ā€œheavenā€ name) could be set as Toulon? Just a suggestion, it is your decision. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right, I hesited, it cuold be Toulon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for offering help, will send you a message with the details tomorrow.

3 Likes

I received the test message ! :+1:

6 Likes

Great! Now we can add Toulon on the Angels map!

3 Likes

Itā€™s already on the FP homepage:

And the dot in the map should also appear within the next 4 hoursā€¦ :slight_smile:

6 Likes