🇳🇱 [SOLD] Free - working FP3 (non+) back and front camera modules

What product(s) are you offering?

I replaced my FP3 camera modules with FP3+ ones. The old ones still work, and I would be happy for them to find a new owner. Therefore, I am giving them away for free.

1x FP3 (original, not +) back camera module

1x FP3 (original, not +) front module

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

Modules are free, you only pay shipping costs. I’ll ship in the sturdy cardboard package my new FP3+ modules came in.

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

1 Like

If no one else needs/wants them, I’d be happy to take both modules off your hands for angel activities - I’m sure they’ll come in handy for replacing broken modules or testing broken phones - all also for free of course, so they’ll end up where they’re needed.

But like I said, only if no one else needs these modules!

1 Like

Would love these if still available. My FP3 was run over by a bus. Still works, amazingly but the glass on the rear camera came off and the front camera is cracked.

3 Likes

If you look here you may even find some in the UK :wink:

2 Likes

thanks Alex. I had seen that list and made enquiries about several, including any recent UK ones, but not heard back. So just spreading my net as far as seems practical.

Krishna

1 Like

@pachmarhi - sounds good, I’ll send them to you then. Let’s arrange details via PM.

@Alex.A: good to know this wiki exists - I had not seen it before posting, sorry.

I’ll set this to “sold” then. Happy to know my modules will find a new home :slight_smile:

3 Likes