I’m an anthropology-student writing my bachelor’s thesis after returning from Amsterdam where I conducted Fieldwork regarding the discourse of the ethical phonemarket in the Netherlands, with particular focus on Fairphone. I had trouble finding Fairphone users in ‘real life’, so I thought I would try here. Any and all answers to these questions would be of assistance!:
- What was/is your reasonings for purchasing a Fairphone?
- What is of most importance to you when purchasing a phone?
- Transparency is a key element for Fairphone - how would you rate the importance for transparency for you personally, when buying goods? (not just when buying smartphones)
- In what ways would you say this online (sometimes offline) community adds value to your Fairphone?
- What is your home country? Age?
Thanks in advance!
A future Fairphone user!
PS: I hope it is ok for me to (potentially) use your username in my thesis - so not your full ‘private’ name, only username. It will only be read by my supervisor and my censor.