Which one is your persona?

Hey Superheroes!

Which persona fits you best?

I think for me it’s the first one, the ethical supporter. But I can also identify myself with parts of the other personas.

I’m interested, in which category you would put yourself! :smiley:

3 Likes

I would be an Ethical supporter + Proud pioneer, I guess. It was hard to fill the questionnaire, since I wanted to put points in every category :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which questionnaire? Am I blind?

There is a little survey at the end of the blog post. I almost missed it too…

1 Like

It seems like it was blocked by AdblockEdge. I had to deactivate it on fairphone.com.

PS: @Stefan did you intentionally post this in the Lounge category?

2 Likes

I also couldn’t access the survey on Fennec FDroid (Firfox Mobile).
Yes, I intentionally posted this topic here. To be honest, I wasn’t interested in everyone’s persona… :wink:

PS.: I hadn’t even done the survey, before posting here… :slight_smile:

Edit: I gave 5 points to Ethical supporter, 3 points to Thoughtful Critic and 1 point each to the others. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a DIY techie (5 points) with influence for proud pioneer (2) and ethical supporter (2) profiles :smiley:

EDIT: I specified the 3 most important but I gave also 1 point to Thoughtful Critic profile :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Stefan that makes 11 and @DjDas that makes 9 points, I thought it was only possible to give (exactly) 10 points? I gave 6 to Ethical supporter and 1 to each other.

1 Like

Yeah, I think it was 2 for Thoughtful Critic. I guess the survey would have argued with me, if It would not have been 10 points in total. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t remember the point exactly but mostly proud pioneer then ethical supporter followed by DIY. I gave zero point to the no-nonsense user although i could agree to some of his statements. Had to make a choice ;-)-

2 Likes

I’m definitely a Ethical Supporter/Proud Pioneer mix with a little Thoughful Critic & DIY Techie on the side :wink:

1 Like