Please sell fp4 battery to me (ebay)?

Every single european and chineese store cancelled by fp4 battery order due to lithium import regulations in the US. Apparently u can buy a battery inside the US just fine.

Looking for a US seller who can sell me a fp4 replacable battery to me on ebay

Hi Joe009

national and international regulations about shipment of lithium batteries are a tricky thing.

Even inside the US there are regulations to consider when shipping lithium batteries as declared by the US Department of Transportation:

Whether shipping a single battery, a palletized load of batteries, or a battery-powered device, the safety of the package, and those who handle it along its journey, depends on compliance with the HMR. Failure to comply with the applicable regulations may result in fines or even criminal prosecution.

Some good resources for information about such US shipment:

US DoT:

The US regulation´s section (CFR 49 § 173.185) for Li-batteries itself:
https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-49/subtitle-B/chapter-I/subchapter-C/part-173/subpart-E/section-173.185

The USPS publication 52:

Mailing Standards of the United States Postal Service
Publication 52 - Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Mail
https://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/welcome.htm

Some more practical interpretation of the USPS 52 for individuals:

Another good resource for sending Li-batteries as an individual in the US:

At least you (and the possible sender) now know the backgrounds before trapping into any additional fee or fine traps :wink:
Good luck for your battery search!

Best
DonFnord

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to the community forum :slightly_smiling_face:

You might be able to find someone who could bring it for you from Europe. Check out this thread for example

4 Likes

If you importing yes. But if you buying a battery in the US ylu should begood

I have a FP3 battery for sale here in the US, if that fits

Unfortunately it is not compatible.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.