Phone trouble open wont

my phone opening wont. battery i changed, however new battery not. just another used battery by changed. charging while a few opened, but back own closing. im not sure trouble where? that phone someone by me given.

Does it show a red LED when you try to turn it on?

If the battery is all the way empty, you may have to charge the phone for a long time (>1 hour) before you can turn it on.

2 Likes

yep, top right corner on red led burning forever. just sometimes automatically opening. (charging while just) however, back closing. screen in charging %1 typing/appearing. each once on same thing (charging %1) im not sure charging whether really.

1 Like

Do you have a Fairphone 1?

3 Likes

First things first: try a different charger and different cable (if you have them). Does that improve things? Again, if your battery is completely empty, you may have to leave the phone charging for up to an hour before it will turn on.

If that does not work, it could be because your battery isn’t making good contact with the core module. Does it feel a little bit loose when it’s inside the phone?

If it does, you can take a piece of folded up paper, or some masking tape, and place it on the bottom of the battery compartment and see if your phone will charge then.

Please find the instructions for this procedure below:

If this doesn’t work, you may have coincidentally used two dead batteries, though it’s more likely that your bottom module is broken.

1 Like

fairphone1 which? my phone touchpad.

differ battery & cords, charger i used. phone long hours charging i some. just red led burning forever. properly opening wont still.

Is the red LED on the right side or the left side of the phone?

right side on red led.

I moved this to #help:fp1 then.

2 Likes

Is there a name on the back of the phone?

rear on name available. that clip the watch ye.

This is not a Fairphone. You’re in the wrong Forum.

again normally one phone’s trouble. generally entire phones that issue living. already formerly i said my phone related-unrelated fairphone to belong. just im not sure.

This forum is only for users with a Fairphone. Here we have no knowlegde of others phones.
So please understand that we can’t help you.
You have a Turkcell MaxiPlus5. Perhaps you can use Google to get more information.

1 Like