New slim back cover

I wonder what speaks against a wider collection of colours? Is it the possibility that some colours are not very popular and then end up in a corner at the warehouse?

1 Like

Why don’t we just all order the white cover and then color it the way we want to. :smiley:

15 Likes

It will be problematical, if we want transparent / translucent :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I ordered a turquoise and a white cover and interchanged the backcover. The turquoise back looks great with black buttons.

12 Likes

It seems that selling the upper and lower part sepetately could be an interesting option to potential buyers :wink:

17 Likes

That is a great idea, but last time we discussed this, our logistics manager almost fainted… :wink:

@werner_noebauer Something like this?

10 Likes

I don’t want happen that at all! But couldn’t be too difficult if he can order it separately from the manufacturer?

I actually think it’s more fun when (preferably local) Fairphoners get together to swap rims! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

In Austria we already plan a rimswapping event! :wink:

6 Likes

I think rim swapping and module exchanges could become a real trend in 2017.
Also a very romantic thing to do with Valentins day <3

8 Likes

Organ donation gets a new meaning… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Nice idea and really great for big places with many FP users - not really practical for anyone living outside of Europe’s capitals, though… :sob:

5 Likes

I have a question for who already has a new slim cover: does it feel as solid and protective as the old one?
The new cover looks great and less bulky than the old one, however something I like of the old one is that it really substitutes a protective case.
Would you say the same of the slim cover?
I’m thinking about getting one, but I do not want to trade protection for design!

2 Likes

Just love the new ‘Slim Cases’ and made some pics of them… free for use, of course.
My ‘test’ is available here: https://www.warmekueche.at/2017/01/10/hurray-die-neuen-fair-cases-sind-da/

Best wishes from a proud Fairphone-User from Austria - Fairphone rockz! :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Thank you very much, especially for the regular case blue vs. slim case turquoise comparison. :slight_smile: Und das Leckerste hast Du ja bis zum Schluss hier aufgehoben :wink:
(And the tastiest you saved for last)

It’s my pleasure… :wink:
Comparison pics are sometimes handy…
And… haha… I think you mean the recipes? If so, thanks a lot. :blush:
Have been doing the warmekueche.at for 13 years now and still collecting.
Best wishes/Liebe Grüße
Wolfgang

In this case I was referring to the final picture :angel: Looks like it was a chrome letters on a classic Chrysler (like the ones they still drive in Cuba).

2 Likes

Yup… The letters were done absolutely professional.
And it is so important to gain attraction to others… To spread the thought!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! The pictures are very helpful and appealing!

What about the everyday experience? Does the new cover feel as solid and protective as the old one?

2 Likes

…why not in black?..
:disappointed:

2 Likes