POLL: Button-Colours/Extra-Buttons

Just got an idea, don’t know if it has already been mentioned in this forum, but I don’t think so.
It’s a combination of rimswapping and button swapping.
And it might give the customers more choice, while avoiding the Fairphone logistic manager fainting like selling front and back of the slim cover seperately:

@Douwe How about selling buttons in different colours seperately (maybe more colours than black and blue, like yellow, red and white?) or delivering the covers with a spare set of buttons in the other colour. This way there “only” would have to be produced twice as much buttons, which should be doable for a reasonable extra charge. Although it would obviously result in a little bit more “waste” produced, the possibility to individualize your phone (one might swap buttons individually) could outweigh that.
#Would You like buttons in different colour for your FP2?

• Yes, buttons in different colours should be sold extra
  • Yes, buttons in different colours should be included in the cover/ship with the phone
  • No, just keep it the way it is. No extra buttons necessary.
0 voters

#If Yes …

• The available colours (black and blue) are sufficient.
  • Make it more colourful (e.g. red, white etc.)
0 voters

I really would love the option of a black or transparent slim back cover.
The already available black buttons are sufficient for my personal taste.
To be honest, I don’t like those available funny colours too much…

2 Likes

If we’re starting a wishlist - I would like to upload a foto and have this printed on my back cover. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.