New Fairphone.com now live! Share your feedback

And you know why? All of them don’t use the Radikal font. Simply compare the lower case “a”! :wink:

1 Like

Well, that still leaves the need to fix it. I think just adding boldness to the font (both Radikal as its substitute in all other browsers) would help, even in Safari where it’s relatively legible already.

1 Like

The specs link in the shop is dead (i’m on Firefox 49):

When I click it, nothing happens.

PS.: Could we have dimensions for both slim and regular covers?

2 Likes

…and on the forum :flag_de: has become :de: again (same for UK etc.). Still no sign of the extended countries emoticon set. Should we fix all the topics, or is the old :flag_de: emoticon code coming back?

4 Likes

Hi

On the French-language front page (https://www.fairphone.com/fr/) the link “Forum” via “Community”, and leads…nowhere!

1 Like

In some cases scrolling is blocked in desktop view:

• If there is a spoiler, like here.
  • If there is a broad image, like here.

A scrolling bar appears inside a post and prevents scrolling the whole page, if the cursor is inside the post field.

Edit: I should have posted my setup, thanks for pointing it out, @Roboe. Here it is: Firefox 49.0.?, Windows 10 64 bit, 13??x768px, 15".

1 Like

It doesn’t affect me; Firefox 49.0.2 @ Ubuntu

I think I’m misusing the blog again. :grin:

I tried to go to all posts in that category, but the category tag is not clickable.

2 Likes

Clicking on the Fairphone logo in the top left corner on any Zendesk page leads nowhere (should lead to the home page).

1 Like

I can’t reproduce this on Firefox 49 on OSX Sierra…

This might be a Discourse issue. Did you try having a look at meta.discourse.com if this is a known bug?

The link works for me… I see that there are no dimensions at all. I’ll request those to be added.

I guess you all have huge display resolutions! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Indeed I don’t see the scrolling bar on a 1280x1024 screen. [Edit: Seems a bit incosistent…} But on my laptop (1368x720) it looks like this:

Oh and the horizontal scrolling bar appears on both of my screens.

Is this number still up to date? I hope not, because it hasn’t changed in weeks…

3 Likes

Just saw: When opening shop.fairphone.com, near the bottom is a link for “View all specifications” of the phone, which does not work for me in Firefox (ESR 45.2), Midori (0.5.11), or Chromium (53), so I assume the link is dead.
Actually, I couldn’t find the whole specs of the FP2 anywhere on the website (due to this dead link), which is really bad for people interested in the phone.

2 Likes

That is indeed very bad. We’ll fix it asap. Thank you for notifying us!

2 Likes

Please fix this, it’s virtually illegible:

2 Likes

It’s fine for me, but it is not Radikal:

I’m on Firefox 49.0.2 on Windows 10.

Thanks, a Mac issue then (I just checked and the issue is unchanged in all three browsers on my Mac, even in Firefox 50). I was assuming our website folks were on a Mac themselves given they seem to have optimized it for Safari, but maybe I’m wrong there.

1 Like

It might also be that there is still something wrong with CSS, etc.: Why isn’t Radikal displayed in Zendesk, whilst it displays just fine in Discourse on my PC?

PS.: Just got this popup from the forum: :wink:

Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 20% of the replies here.

Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

5 Likes