Looking for a FP 2 Bottom Module France

Hey !

I would love to find a FP2 Bottom Module Cause mine is broken.

I live near Paris in France (Vigneux Sur Seine)

Thanks

Martin


NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, please check #how-to-dm.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Welcome to the forum, the best option is to respond to this topic,

Hey !

Thanks for you answer ! I saw your topic, but if i understand correctly, it will not help me : i think that my speaker is dead, so if i need to put it in you module, it will not fix my problem.

Am i right ?

thanks

Martin

Hi it’s not ‘my’ topic but I think it comes with a new mic, see

Read similar topics/posts or contact @Leo_TheCrafter to be sure, Leo is the master maker. :slight_smile:

But the link in my first post is the one to request not the one hereabove

Thats correct, speaker and vibration Motor need to be transferred into the new bottom modul.

My mistake I was thinking of the mic :blush:
So the speaker is just a push in part?? to the bottom module ??

Try a breakdown and reassemble the parts, for example

Oh … i just found my mistake !!
My english is not very good. :frowning:
I was thinking about the mic !

So my problem IS my mic, not my speaker :slight_smile: So i guess this solution can work for me !

Thanks

That’s maths ~ two negatives can be positive :slight_smile: