Heat/Battery problem with my FP2

Hi !

EDIT : Just noticed my problem was similar as the one descrebed here : FP2 Battery Problems (drains quickly, CPU gets hot) - See batteryguide for workarounds
(I’m french, I hope I’ll not be too bad at describing what happens to my phone.)

I have a FP2 since 2 years now and I can’t use it anymore. I wonder if I must change the phone or if there is a way to fix it.

It began one month ago, the battery did last only 4 hours. The phone seemed to be more hot even when it was at rest. So I had to turn off my phone to be able to use it all the day, because otherwise i didn’t had enough battery. I thought it was a battery problem, so I bought a new one, but the problem still happens. I’ve noticed too that when i put the phone on charge the diode was no longer red (or orange?) but it was yellow…

I have try to delete some applications, and to turn off wifi, but doesn’t change anything.

Recently there has been new bugs. The phone has been displaying a white screen with “Loading” written. I had to turn it off by removing the battery to make it work again. Then when i put it on charge this morning the phone warmed up a lot. It was very hot to touch, especially the screen.

So is it a problem some of you know about? Do you think I can go to a repairer who can help me? Or my Fp2 is dead?

Thanks a lot!
Antoine

Yes, and as that thread’s title says please check out the batteryguide.
If it doesn’t help please continue in that topic to avoid duplicates.