Either I didnt understand the issue or cant confirm (with a beta OS version), so if your public OS version improved it, it seems to be a coincidence
Today, brigthness set to min, completely dark room, FP5 displaying a black picture
Interesting, no screen filter or extra accessibility thing turned on? Looks red-y orange like there’s a blue light filter over it
Hey, just checking in. Anyone got any updates from support about this issue? Any new news?
Apologies, nothing my end. Like ive said they’d update me when they hear something back from their software team, but so far nothing. I dont really want to keep nagging the support if they have nothing to report, I just hope they have something to tell me soon
Really curious to see if this here will be resolved by the Android14 update…
I do hope so, however I still haven’t heard from support on an update on this, but one can only hope
Of course, the devs drop the update the day I talk about it. They removed the AoD stating a battery drain issue, but maaaaybe its because of this issue too, this issue that as of this Android 14 update, still persists. Again, I’ll keep all updated when support get back to me.
Sad to report, the android 14 update did not fix the issue.
What baffles me, is the boot screen is pure black, when it says “TCO certified, powered by android”.
Then the blue boot animation plays, and from there on, the pixels faintly glow again.
I’m pretty sure, mine is pure black. My wife says the same and I tested at a white wall in darkness. Maybe you configured something different.
I’m one of the beta testers for A14
I’m not on the beta list so I can’t comment on it, but if you were to go onto YouTube, search a video similarly to “pitch black 24h” and try watching it it in a very dark room, max out your brightness and see if the screen pixels dont turn on, could you test it for us?
I can confirm, with A14, YT black video, brightness on max, dark room… Screen is not black
Beta shouldnt make a difference, I noted it with beta versions installed and since yesterday we are all on the same A14 build.
Just tried different settings DC dimming, night light, …
With brightness slider low enough it is real black otherwise not
Yeah I tested that too. The brightness slider does effect the brightness of the black glow. Which just makes it extra weird.
Can someone on another OS chime in on wether they experience the same thing or not? Is it a fairphone OS issue? Does Calyx or Lineage configure something differently?
Hi, is the ticket still marked as “in progress” or “investigating”? If so: would you feel comfortable sharing the ticket id with me? I’ll visit FP this sunday at the IFA in berlin, and i want to chat with them anyway about the whole aod situation, and their timelines and communication. And having the ticket open for all that time is getting a bit ridiculous…
Is giving out a ticket number a safe thing to do? If you give me an email address I will happily send you a full transcript and/or screenshot of the whole ticket if you would like. I’ll also send them another request for an update
No one can look into your ticket, so sharing the number should neither be harmful nor helpful
Beside the tickets of userd, this is also reported as an issue in the group, so they should have all information available. Still I’m not very confident that this will ever be fixed as there is zero response in the beta group either.
Quick update from me: I went to IFA in the end and had a nice constructive conversation with someone from account management at the booth. He understood my concerns around the underlying processes at FP when a case like this (and the connected ticket) stays unresolved for almost 9 months, and that I’m hesitant to invest into a longterm-phone when I whitness what from the outside looks like an issue with internal processes.
He wrote down my email address, the title of this thread and my username, and promised to have someone get back to me. The IFA is still open today, so I don’t expect a followup on this before next week. Let’s see.