FP3: my order just got delayed by one month! from mid Sep. to mid Oct. to early Nov

I ordered it without anything in addition on the very first day.

2 Likes

Seems to be arriving soon…?! :smiley:

:sunny: :smile:

1 Like

It seems you don’t have the charger or cable included in your order neither. I’m still “Rhenus prepare shipment”, so I guess the charger or the cable is slowing down our orders :thinking:

1 Like

I think you are right. @Mixigodo

I ordered the “Fairphone charger” two days later as a separated order, because of an error on my part. so that delivery is still “Rhenus prepare shipment” !

1 Like

Seems, like the charger is making a difference, as those reporting delivery stated, they did not order one.

2 Likes

So those who ordered charger and cable along with the phone are left worrying about when their order will be shipped … and those who got the phone already are left worrying about the quality of the chargers and cables they already have.

That’s fair … We all have our crosses to bear :slight_smile: .

5 Likes

Toujours Rhenus prépare l’envoi pour moi, commandé le deuxième jour sans câble ni chargeur…

Ordered on first day, payment confirmation from PayPal received at 12:18.

However, I also ordered the cable, so this seems to be the problem. Would I have known that this would delay the delivery even further, I would have ordered it elsewhere.

1 Like

Je n’ai pas commandé de câble ni de chargeur et le téléphone n’est toujours pas expédié, le câble et le chargeur ne semblent pas être la cause du retard

Mine should be delivered today! no cable or charger. Exciting!!

1 Like

Just got my FP3 a few days ago. Its worth the wait!

2 Likes

Or order separate and pay S&H twice.

I suppose that the FP3 from China shipment arrived, while the cables and/or chargers have not yet arrived. Funny thing is, I already considered this very scenario when I was ordering (you’ll have to take that statement at face value).

I shall wait patiently, even though more and more FP2 are being sold.

1 Like

Peut-être que c’est ça :

Les autres ont commandé le premier jour (d’après ce que j’ai vu).

I received my payment confirmation e-mail 55 minutes after release. Phone only. Still at “prepare shipment”.

1 Like

Well, if even you wait for delivery notification, although you ordered just the phone.
Us, having ordered the charger and cable as well, will sure wait even some more. :wink:

My order status just changed from “Rhenus prepare shipping” to “prepare order”. I ordered early on the first day and my order includes charger and cable. Getting my hopes up…

6 Likes

Awesome!! Same with me! :crossed_fingers:
[First hour order, with charger and cable…]

3 Likes

Same here. About time :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

Same here. I ordered on the third day, no charger, no cable.

2 Likes

Pareil pour moi :smiley: