FP3: my order just got delayed by one month! from mid Sep. to mid Oct. to early Nov

I received my FP3. Now, I looking for tje method to install apps without Google and Chrome.

Same here – got my shipping mail – my FP3 should arrive Nov 7. On my own request, it (hopefully) will be delivered Nov 8. :smiley:

It is finaly here! Got my FP3 today. After a five days “sightseeing Tour around north Western Europe” I received it today.
Well done DHL “express”. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Do you know FDroid? K9-mail instead of Gmail. Osmand instead of GMaps etc.

4 Likes

Has anyone noticed in his FP-account, when looking up the serial number for his new FP3, that there was written “Fairphone 2”, like in my account (see screenshot)?
First I was scared a bit, but it seems I’m getting a FP3, not a FP2…

serialnumber

3 Likes

After reading all the “Woohee, I got mine / mine is on its way” etc. posts, I must say I’m starting to get a bit jealous… and impatient. I’m based in Germany, ordered mine on 10 September and the status still says “Order confirmed”. So no sign of it getting shipped any time soon. Anyone else here with a similar experience to ease my concern?

I think there is a big backload of very early orders (i.e. 27 August / launch day orders and the days following) that is still being worked off. Maybe that explains it.

2 Likes

Remember I ordered 27 August at around 12.20 or so, and got payment confirmation 2 hours later (as @urs_lesse said, a lot of people ordered right away). You ordered about 2 weeks later, so if you receive it tomorrow you’ve waited less long than I (and many others) have.

1 Like

Thx dudes. I somehow had the impression that my order was sort of the only one that has not been shipped yet. I shall keep my feet still then…

1 Like

And … it’s here.

5 Likes

Right, that’s a bug.
I get 2 FP2 IMEI now, one for my old FP2 and one for my wife’s new FP3.
I will add this to the error list of the FP homepage.

6 Likes

All of a sudden the status has been updated to “Preparing order”… :smile:

3 Likes

Ok, thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah ! I received my FP3 today ! I find (for my case) the delivery (from DHL I mean) was fast (I’m from France).
I’ll test my first smatphone soon, I read some tips here, and thanks who gave them. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Ordered on September 11th, FP3 without accessories, today it switched to ‘Preparing Order’

My FP3 arrived :grinning:

But the account webpage now lists 5 IMEI for FP2. One of them is from the FP3 and two others seem invalid.

2 Likes

Strange!
My account still lists only two numbers (FP2 :wink: )
I am sure, you have checked the invalid numbers, as the FP2 and 3 with 2 SIM cards have 2 IMEI as well. So, that’s really weird.

Everyone wanting to check the IMEI without opening the phone: Just “dial” *#06# and the numbers will show.

2 Likes

It seems that only IMEI for the first slot are displayed.
And “invalid number” refers to entries that are clearly not an IMEI. Maybe a picture helps:

1 Like

Those numbers beginning with an “F” could be the order-numbers.
At least in the list of “My Orders” that’s the case. You might want to check, if those numbers are listed there as well.
There really seems to be a bug in your listing

I had quite the same experience : early ordering and got it begin november.

2 Likes