Hej, I have been using 1.9.9 for some time now, so I wanted to share what I have noticed.
I haven’t read all the previous comments though, so I might be repeating known issues, I apologize for that.
So this are the problems I’ve encountered
- repeting popup of with the message that Google Play-Services were stopped
- the GPS is working working good with some apps, but acts really poor with others
- I have to charge more often than with the previous version
- one time I had an abrupt drop in charge (see
- the display doesn’t go in standby when I’m talking on the phone, which caused some interrupted phone calls, because I hung up with my ear
- I’m not sure it is about the os, but the app c:geo does not work and firefox crashes quite often
not really bugs, but things that bother me:
- no restart option, when long-pressing the top button
- the reminder that my second sim-slot is empty after every start
to summarize: I haven’t encountered any severe bugs, overall it works great. But I think I will switch back to the Kola Nut until a stable version is out.
Thank you to the Fairphone-Team for your great work! I really appreciate this open way of software developement