Hi all -
We have a new software update ready for your Fairphone 2. It is named Fairphone OS 17.06.4.
- Fixed bootloop issue caused by disabling the Google App
- Fixed unable to mount micro-SD card in Recovery Mode
- Improved the built-in Fairphone Updater app
- Updated the ‘Powered by Android’ logo
- Security fixes – Android Public Security Bulletin from June (partial)
For the full release notes, check fairphone.com/release-notes
We also released its equivalent Fairphone Open 17.06.4, our open source version of Android 6.0.
Open the built-in Fairphone Updater app on your device to start the download.
If you encounter issues with the software update, please refer to our official bugtracker.
You want to help us test new software updates (Fairphone OS and Fairphone Open)? You can do so by applying for the beta testing program.